Monday, December 7, 2015

Skin Care Essential | Neutrogena Deep Clean Gel Wash


Dear Beauties!


A few weeks back I posted a picture on my Instagram showing you a parcel I received from Neutrogena with 2 of their products to try out.

Ever since, I have been using their Deep Clean Gel Wash and after a few washes I couldn't use anything. Why? Because I noticed a huge difference on my skin.

Its my first time using a gel based face wash which doesnt have any microbeads for exfoliation. I had a feeling that I wont like it since its plain but I was very excited to try it. This product felt like a savior & came just in time.

I used it for a few days & I realized that it has made my skin really radiant. I realised that I have been doing so wrong with my skin by keeping only the exfoliation in my mind. I used many different face washes to keep my skin exfoliates & matte but I never thought of a radiant skin. All the face washes I have ever used left my skin some what dry.

However, this face wash cleanses my skin really deep without drying it & helps in locking the natural moisture which has resulted in a very glowy skin. It removes all the dirt & makeup (Almost too well), leaving my skin feel very fesh & clear. It smells kind of chemical but not something that bothers me. I feel its a great product for dry to oily skin.



This product comes in a clear bottle with a pump, which is great as I can see how much product is left. The pump can be locked so its really great for travelling. You dont require alot of product, lil goes a long way.

I have mentioned it couple of times in my skin care routine & on Instagram. I recommended to a few friends of mine & they have seen great results. This wash has helped them with their acne too.

Overall, its a very good product & I was never expecting a face wash can change the whole skin game. I love it & definitely will keep using it in my daily routine. It has made to my repurchase list & I will Highly Recommend this girls!






Have you tried it? Let me know.
row-of-hearts



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well it doesnt lather into a very foamy face wash but cleanses well.
      Thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete
  2. “This Neutrogena cleanser is a non-comedogenic product that cleanses away dirt, oil, and makeup from the skin without stripping away the skin's natural oils,” she says, noting that glycerin is one of the main ingredients in this product, which is a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layers of.
    neutrogena deep clean gel wash price in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used it for a few days & I realized that it has made my skin really radiant. I realised that I have been doing SUPREME CLEAN so wrong with my skin by keeping only the exfoliation in my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty