Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Skin Care Essentials | The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum In Oil


Dear Beauties!


For many of us, winters bring more than just rosy glow to the cheeks. They also bring uncomfortable dryness with numerous other skin issues. For some people like me its worse as my skin starts flaking & cracking on some areas.

The skin around my nose area & a bit on my cheeks gets really dry that you can see all the visible dry patches & irritated skin. I have been using Boots Cucumber Whitening Cream for my day routine & in normal weather it works for me really good but as the days are getting colder my skin has become a mess again.

And then I realized that I need more then just a moisturizing cream, I need an oil!

I had this TBS Vitamin E Serum in oil from a very long time & I used it rarely since I didn't really need it. As now I have been using it alot I thought of sharing my views with you. So if you are interested then keep reading.

I have a dry to combination skin & moisturizing my face is the first & last task of my day.

The product comes in a cute pink bottle which feels like stone & has a pipette applicator which is great for getting the right amount of water. It comes in 28ml which is a good amount for money & the packaging is also very travel friendly. The bottle looks small but lil goes a long way since you dont need a bit amount to get the results.

Its a serum in oil supercharged with Vitamin E which is a powerful anti-oxidant which means that it helps your skin cell from damages caused by oxidation resulting from heat, sun, cold, pollution etc. It helps in healing the skin from damage & aging prematurely. No wrinkles! We are happy.

 I take 5-6 drops of this oil and massage it on my face & neck. It absorbs in the skin really well & the texture is very light for an oil. It feels really smooth on skin without being oily, greasy or heavy. The next morning results are just great, it makes my skin super soft, glowy, hydrated & the dryness almost gone.



After a few uses I have noticed that my skin feels happy & healthy. It has helped in eliminating the dullness & irritated skin. It really proves to be an 8 hour sleep in a bottle as I have used it on a days where I wasnt getting enough of sleep but in the morning my skin felt well rested & pampered.

You can use this product on its own or mix it with your regular moisturizer, it works great! It gives my skin that extra love.

I will highly recommend this product for the season. Its a must have for all the skin types. You might feel a lil confused like me that how a face oil can help but I will recommend it to the oily skin people as well for dealing with seasonal dryness & hydrated looking skin. Even you can find really good reviews from the people with acne, breakouts & other skin issues. Versatile!!!




Have you tried it? Let me know.
row-of-hearts



2 comments:

  1. This serum sounds incredible, I love body shop products. x

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for great tips!! Your article is really awesome. Using Sakare's skincare serum helps to keep my skin fresher, younger and brighter.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty