Monday, November 18, 2013

Pond's Flawless White BB+ Cream



BB Cream is an all in one product designed to make life easier, so instead of applying 3 or 4 products on the face which each having its own benefit you can apply one.  Over the past two years I’ve tried many BB Cream brands trying to find one which has all the properties I’m looking for.  Many I’ve tried have been either the wrong color, too sticky or drying to the skin, expensive or have a strong scent. Some of them didn’t suit my skin type made it really oily & greasy. Some of them had bad affects like breakouts & pimples on my skin.
I’m not a foundation & heavy base person either day or night. After spending a lot & struggling through all this I finally got what I was looking for. A perfect BB cream for light coverage & effortless natural look with whitening ingredients. New to the Pond’s family is their first ever BB+ Cream.  Pond’s Flawless White BB+ Cream is one of the best BB Creams I’ve tried.  It has a lightweight natural coverage, doesn’t have a strong scent and is hydrating to the skin. It’s active ingredient is the patented GenActiv, a formula that has been clinically proven to significantly brighten skin color and diminish dark spots in 7 days.
I was so curious to try it out after being informed about its launch. As I was also using Ponds Flawless White facial foam; which really worked for my skin.  Every week I was looking in different markets & pharmacies. Finally, I got my hands on Pond’s BB Cream & tried it the very next morning. The results were marvelous I instantly fell in love with the color. It gave me a healthy glow & evened skin tone reducing the blemish & my dark circles. I had it on my skin for like 12 hours & it didn’t fade away. It didn’t make my skin greasy, dull or oily instead gave it a matte finish which I loved the most about this product.
It comes in two colors light and medium which would suit fair to olive complexions.  The texture is thin similar to a lotion.  It has a lightweight feeling on the skin and isn’t heavy or sticky.
Pond’s Flawless White BB+ Cream has a very natural finish.  It kind of melts into the skin giving coverage but at the same time allowing the natural skin to come through.  If you need more coverage in certain areas, use a creamy concealer on top and then set it with a light powder. Long-wearing, especially if you set it with a powder on top.


What I liked
·         It has an SPF 30, so I don’t  really have to use any other sun product.
·         Its non-greasy finish
·         Shades availability
·         Affordable
·         Whitening ingredients
What I didnt like
·         The size which is only 25gms.



Final Verdict
I love love love this BB Cream, overall my skin looked brighter after using it regularly.  It’s perfect to use for the day since it has a natural lightweight coverage. I will really recommend this to the people with combination skin type.

Available: All superstores & pharmacies

Price: 34 SAR 


Facebook: KSA Beauty Haul
Instagram: KSABeauty_Haul

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty