Thursday, November 21, 2013

Super fast & incredibly soft feet!


Feet are the last part of our body we care about. We always ignore them & don't really take care of them as much as we do for our face & hands. We also want fast results without much efforts so here is something I got for you guyz.

My friend has unbelievably soft feet, like crazy soft! They feel like soft hands! The other day I asked her secret & give me tips on softer feet. I was expecting a long list of products & tiring routine but boy was I surprised! Her tips?

She washes her feet every night with some warm water then lotions them. Seems too easy, doesn’t it? I needed proof! So I started exactly what she told me, I have been washing my feet with warm water every night& lotioning them up before bed. To my surprise, they have gotten super soft, super fast!

Ok, I am convinced, this really works! This is very easy way to get those baby soft feet that we all want. But we don’t want a long & hard routine to get them, then its your must try simple, easy & fast results oriented.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty