Thursday, March 30, 2017

Makeup Edit | MAC Middle East 25% off Haul

Hey Beauties!

I hope you are doing well.

Ofcourse you will be after all the hoarding and impulsive buying we did at the MAC 25% time.

Anybody? No one? Only me? Okay

So at the end of Feburary the news came out as a joke of MAC having a 25% off on Feb 29,30,31.

MAC actually turned it true and offered us 25% of on all products online and in stores for 10days.

It was an amazing day of my life and I couldnt be happier as MAC never ever never everneverever goes on sale. But when MAC was kind enough to do so we also had to show generosity and love we have for the brand.





After the confirmation of the news I called up my BFF (I always do that) and gave her the news. I was back from Pakistan recently and had to go and meet her. I went to her place and we decided to visit MAC store afterwards.

As planned we went to the store on Tahliyah at Najooud Center and was a little disappointed to see no one there. For a moment I was confused as if it was even true or we will be making a fool of our selves but the store displays helped.

So we started swatching a few items and recalling the products I wanted from MAC. I initially went to pick MAC Lipsticks in Sin or Diva, Girls About Town and Flat out Fabulous. I didnt liked how the lipsticks swatched for some reason.

So I moved to the foundation side and tried out a couple of different ones and concealers. Not impressed by anything I moved to the sales lady and asked her if they had MAC blending brush in 224, which was out of stock.












I gave up and was helping my friend pick a few things when I saw the MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter pen, I instantly knew I want the shade Light boost so I picked it. While going to the counter I saw MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle and wanted to swatch it. I loved how buttery it felt and knowing it was a cult favorite for all skin tones, I picked that too. (Because my Becca Champagne pop broke so I had to have a new highlighter)

Now with the two purchases I was really motivated to find the MAC 224 brush. Visiting different stores for it I tried the new MAC Shadescents and didnt like them at all.

Later on, when I reached home my Abaya, clothes and my whole room was smelling so good which made me recall what I tried on. I realized that it was Shadescent in Cream D' Nude.

So a few days after I went to the mall for some work (Yes, I visit malls for work), I went to the MAC store tried the scent again and finally bought it with a Mariah Carey Limited Edition Lipstick in shade All I want. Now the lipstick was an impulse buy because of its beautiful packaging and me being a collector. ( I regret this so much)




On a another visit to pick a few gym clothes I again ended up on MAC store and seeing people buying alot of stuff this time I gave up the resistance and picked everything I didnt really needed.

I picked Studio Sclupt foundation in shade NC20 because I really wanted to try a MAC foundation from like forever. To go with it I also bought the Pro Long Wear concealer in shade NC20 , because I needed a full coverage concealer. I also picked eye brush in 217 for blending and a DUO lash glue as I lost my previous one.

TBH, I am still regretting the purchases because I didnt really needed anything but you know what #YOLO

I dont see myself picking up anything else anytime soon (I hope so) but if I do ofcourse you will have another Makeup Edit post. Till then Take care.

PS: I need a rehab

*Saying while regretting not buying a back up of Fix+, Paint pot in Soft Ochre, Strobe Cream, 100 more lipsticks which I dont require, Volcano Exfoliator, setting powder, blush, hoping for another sale, brushes and much more...*




What did you haul on??
row-of-hearts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty