Saturday, October 19, 2013

H&M Makeup Haul Review


 H&M Makeup Haul Review





H&M Blushers:

I’m a blusher junkie; I can skip any beauty product but Blushers!!!

Recently I have purchased 2 new blusher from H&M and I am already in love with them. The texture is smooth & pigmented. They blend into skin really quickly & stay for like 4 to 5 hour (No Touchups Needed).  I purchased 2 blushers; sweet rose 18 & sugar coral 19. But they come in total 4 shades and all of them are very wearable. Each one costs you around 29SAR. Packaging is sturdy & cute which is ideal to carry into bags. Wafers contain 7.2gm of powder, for which the price is really good. They are made in Germany. Let’s move to the picture to get you a better idea of colors & swatches.


· The blusher is available in 4 colours, costs 29SAR each:
  • · n. 12 Dazzling peach (delicate peach with some gold shimmer) 
  • · n. 17 Tawny roses (reminiscent of the red brick) 
  • · n. 18 Sweet roses (warm pink with a lil sparkle) 
  • · n. 19 Sugar coral (coral pink , totally matte)


H&M Dipliner:

My second beauty must have is a good eye-liner. It totally affects your overall look.

H&M Dipliner is a good choice. It stays easily for about 6+ hours. It doesn’t smudges & has good resistance. Its black in color & has a matte finish (which I love the most). The brush is rigid & easy to apply even if you are a beginner. It contains about 2.5ml & it costs 29SAR, which is really good. It doesn’t states its waterproof & comes off very easily when rubbed. Its also made in Germany.




H&M Lip Pen:

Lip Pen or jumbo sticks these days are on trend. They gives you a natural look in variety of shades.

H&M Lip Pen is a good choice. It glide on the lips like a butter. Texture is smooth & pigmented. It gives you a glossy look unlike others. Its twist-able which is a plus point, you don’t have to worry about sharpening. It comes in 5 different shades & all of them are very wearable. Packaging weights 2.3gms & costs you 29SAR which is cheap. I purchased Lip Pen in color Papaya Punch as I’m big fan of corals & peaches. It stays for 3+ hours.

Available colours:
  • Papaya Punch (Orangy coral)
  • Natural Beauty (Kind of peach)
  • Love That Pink (Sweet bubblegum pink)
  • Passionate Pink (Fuchsia pink)
  • Perfect Red (Sweet red)

H&M Lip Stick:

Lipstick is also a beauty essential any look is incomplete without it. I prefer nudes but this time I tried something out of my comfort zone & bought a lipstick from H&M in color Wild Thing (dark berry plum). The lipstick texture is creamy & smells like berry (yummy). It stays on lips for a good time. The packaging is sleek & weights about 4.5gms.





H&M makeup line is good & very affordable. The results of makeup & colors totally worth your money. The products which I bought were satisfying. Almost all the products (especially the ones I bought) costs 29SAR each, which is cheap & affordable. My skin didn’t break which means the quality is good (as I have sensitive skin). Overall I’m satisfies with the H&M products and surely going to repurchase them.

Have you tried anything from H&M makeup line? Please let me know below in comment section.



Facebook: KSA Beauty Haul                                                     Instagram: KSABeauty_Haul

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often..


    Kesh
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty