Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Drugstore Gem | Dove Inner Glow face wash with NutriumMoisture


Hey Beauties!

I hope all of you are doing well & beating the heat.
I have had a busy month, full of outside meetings & events. As a result my skin turned into a total mess & became super sensitive. I have been using the Ponds Mattifying face wash for controlling the oil on my skin, its very amazing for keeping your skin matte. But with regular use I felt that my skin is becoming dry & very sensitive as my skin is not too oily. My T-zone became sensitive to almost every skin product I have been using & I couldnt even touch it. So, I felt I need to change the face wash as its very harsh & drying up my Skin.

If you have been reading my posts you guyz know that I'm a fan of Ponds products especially their face washes. You can find a variety of face washes to suit your skin type but unfortunately my all time favorite Ponds Flawless White wasnt available anywhere in the stores. SO, I knew that I had to try something new & I was very scared about it. But I decided to go for a product which has a moisturizing element but still keeps your skin radiant not oily & I knew the answer.



I picked this Dove face wash because of 2 reasons; Dove always has a moisturizing based products & I have used alot of Dove products which I absolutely love.  I wasnt much hesitant about this answer & I quickly selected the Inner Glow face wash for a glowing & radiant skin.

This face wash has a Nutrium Moisture which acts as a unique, intense beauty serum by making the skin look & feel beautifully plump. The Formula is combined with DEFI (Directly Esterified Fatty Isethionate) benefits, which is proven to repair your skin from cleansing damages. Dove formulation restores the skin's natural moisture by preserving both protein & lipids.




It contains the micro granules which helps in exfoliating your skin to make it smoother & removes the dry or dead skin. Its not even a week & I can see noticeable difference on my skin. My skin feels more moisturized , glowy & radiant. The sesitivity issues are gone because it exfoliates my skin while not being very harsh on it.  

Madhusudhan Rao, Vice President of Marketing, Unilever North Africa & Middle East, commented:

"Dove has been at the forefront of research & breakthrough cleansing technology since the brand's inception. Dove is once again bringing ground-breaking technology to the facial wash catergory with NutriumMoisture a new, unique moisturising complex that penetrates deep beneath the surface layer of the skin. The result to the skin on daily use & over time are impressive."




Dove face wash range also have 2 more options including the Beauty Moisture for mild cleansing + fine-textured skin & Deep Pure for deeply cleansed pores & smooth skin.

If you are looking for something new then here is your answer. If you guyz use these face washses let me know how do you like these in the comments below. Do you have any recommendations or suggestion for me? Or do you want me to try out a product? Leave all your things in the box below & I will definitely do that. Till the next post.

Stay Radiant & Glowing!
xoxo
A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty