Thursday, March 2, 2017

OOTD | Rangja Blue Frock from Spring Summer 2017 Collection + Life update

The tiny mirros and gotta details are just perfect details to my new favorite piece <3



" I'm going to start posting again" 


*Disappear again for weeks*


" I promise I am going to be very active " 


*Disappear again for weeks*

Whoomp Whoomp.

But if it makes someone happy, I was not working out or working in general and eating alot of fatty food. So blog land isn't the only neglected corner of my life.

So when I noticed I am not doing any thing right. I stopped and traveled to my beautiful Pakland. Change is always a good idea if you are tired of your routine. Any small change makes a different and refreshes you.

So, I hogged on the yummiest food, lazed around, read books and enjoyed 100000s of weddings which involved dolling up myself and my whole family. In some wedding I hardly got ready as there was a long queue of cozins, aunties and everyone.

I shopped alot and went really crazy over all the new collections, colors, cuts because ofcourse who can say no to Paki dresses.

When I saw the latest Rangja's collection featuring Mawra And Urwa with those beautiful, colorful and funky pieces, I had to postponed my flight to get them. I love my neutrals but colors are also fun to wear, which I always over do.

Long story short I assembled this quick little OOTD for my last day out in Karachi.




Basically I really wanted to wear this beautiful blue Frock from Rangja's latest Spring Summer 2017 collection.




And I wanted the whole focus on my frock so I kept other details bare minimal.




The dupatta is from another different shalwar which I bought and it matched this top so well.

I paired it with my favorite FnF black leggings not adding any more color and a flat Kolapuri from Stylo.




It was also an amazing day to rock my Micharl Kors Sunglasses with this top and hide my raccoon eyes as I didnt do any makeup.



Did you like it or how would have you styled it. Let me know in the comments below.




Dont forget to check them out!
row-of-hearts

1 comment:

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty