Monday, May 23, 2016

Drugstore Gem | L A Pro Girl HD Concealer



Dear Beauties!

Concealers are one thing which is important to every girl for achieving that flawless look whether we are doing a no makeup look or a full glam.

I saw this being used by so many beauty gurus & bloggers which totally got me. When I searched for them & came to know about there prices I immediately ordered mine. I have been using them ever since & so far I really like them for daily wear.



Since I am fair I picked shade Natural for my under eyes & mistakenly ordered Dark Espresso for contouring. Both shades didnt really work for me so I had to re purchase in shade Creamy beige for under eye & Toast for contour.

L A Pro Girl HD Concealers are crease resistant, gives you an opaque coverage yet they are very light in texture. This long wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, eliminates redness & other imperfections. It provides complete natural looking coverage, even outs the skin tone, covers dark circles & minimizes the fine lines.




So after finding my perfect shade I started using it for my day to day wear & also with full makeup to see how it works. I apply this concealer & always set it with a Banana powder. It gives me natural to medium coverage, stays for good 8 hours doesnt crease but starts to fade out.

The texture is not thick nor thin which is really great but after 4 hours it makes my wrinkles visible. I feel its a lil dry so I use an under eye cream to moisturize my eyes before applying it. It blends very easy & little goes a long way.



These concealers come in a basic squeeze tube with a screw up cap which is very easy to use. It has a brush applicator which helps in applying the concealer to the places required. It never appears cakey but feels a little tacky if you dont set with a powder so make sure you use enough of powder to set it. They have a semi matte finish & photographs really well.



Overall:
Such a great product on amazing prices (30SAR only). Gives a beautiful natural coverage & stays for a decent time. They come in 18 shades to choose from. I like to use it with a synthetic brush & with a damp beauty blender, both works well. It hydrates you under eye area but if you have dry skin then dont forget to use your moisturizer. I will highly recommend it because its effective, gives you the results on 1/6 price of my regular concealer. One of the best drugstore concealers available in the market.



Have you tried any this concealer?
row-of-hearts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty