Saturday, September 30, 2017

The only thing you require to look 10years younger in a month! No.7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum




An Anti-aging serum that alone promises to take 10 years off your face? Yes Please!

No7 Serums are all the rage ever since they first came out in 2007, particularly if you are on budget!
With a family of serums, each with a specific concern and life stage in mind, its latest formula is set to target not only your face but also your neck-a tricky area which we all neglect!

The new No7 Restore and Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum is formulated to cover greater benefits and surface area then its predecessor. It does not only even out the wrinkles on your face but also helps with the crepey skin of neck, helping it look more firmer.

Nothing long lasting will give you instant results. It does take a little time to show results but I bet you will fall in love once you see them.

The new formula contains a protein boosting ingredient and amino acid which improves the strength of skin on the neck, helping it look less saggy. Unlike our face the neck doesn't have a bone structure to help it with its shape. The serum was designed to tackle the three key signs of ageing of face- wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven skin ton, as well as tackling the two additional signs on neck; loss of firmness micro-texture or crepiness on the neck.

My take on the product:

I am always more excited about the skincare products than makeup. Because I believe that for a better makeup you require a flawless skin. I am always on a look out for skincare products that not only suits my skin but also are light on pocket.

When I received the serum, I instantly started using it. I use it once daily in my morning routine and after a use of one week I felt my skin looked very radiant. I was a little concerned as using anti-ageing product breaks me out and that did not happen so I continued.

After using the serum for about 3 weeks my skin looked much more even in the tone, very plumped, fresh and well rested.

Now its been a month and I love how the fine lines has almost disappeared and the skin looks so much fresh and radiant.

The formula is very thin and it absorbs into skin very quickly. I have been wearing a light weight moisturizer on top and they seem to work well together.

TBH I have never been this impressed with a serum. I will highly recommend it to the people who wanna add a good serum to their skin care routine. Its light weight, doesnt goop up or clogs your pores, it is very EFFECTIVE!

No.7 Serums are available at Boots Pharmacy across GCC.
Dont forget to show some love to Boots Middleeast Facebook & Intsgaram.


What are your thoughts on it?
row-of-hearts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty