Monday, March 24, 2014

Narciso Rodriguez for Her review

Hello beauties!

I know I have been off with my posting & blog. Its like more than a month I didn't post anything because of my busy work routine. But Hey! Its my Spring break. So, today I woke up early to do some promised reviews.
I'm a big fan of fragrances & is always looking for new fragrances & pretty bottles.I have been looking for that "the one" perfume which can stay on my signature shelf forever. I tried looking for so many different perfumes & my search ended in last year's April when a friend recommended this scent with a bottle as gift.



Today I'm gonna review my favorite perfume of all time, Yes! its all about Narciso Rodriguez for her.
Narciso Rodriguez for her was launched in 2006 in baby pink bottle & black box after the original EDT launch in 2004. It is such a soft, musky & feminine scent that can make you fall in love every time. I love the dry-down rose notes combined with noticeable musky & sandalwood fragrance. It blends in your skin & warms up real quick for leaving you with mesmerizing soft rose scent & creamy-sweet musk.

Its not too strong or "On your face" kind of fragrance, but still very noticeable while maintaining its softness. One spray is enough to get the beautiful scent which can last whole day on you. Its a single fragrance which combines feminine, sexy, musky, soft & deep all at the same time.




This is not an old-lady-type of fragrance but for a women with confidence. Narciso is mysterious & sensual like a jazz singer in a dimly lit club, where the women still wear gloves & use cigarette holders.

I wear it on my wrists & whenever I go out & gets a whiff of air my wrist releases incredible sensual scent. I get alot of compliments every time I wear it or you can say whenever I feel like being complimented I wear this perfume & its never a miss. I always get inquired about it by both men & women. Sometimes I mix it with body oils to make a scent of my own & that's also a hit.



Final Verdict:
A must have & highly recommended fragrance by me. Its all in one at the same time. Representing the feminism & confidence of a women. Its simple but deep, random but luxe & offensive but erotic. Its expensive but totally worth your money. This is one hot mama!

Top notes: Rose & peach.
Middle notes: Amber & musk.
Base notes: Patchouli & sandalwood.
Lasting: Long-lasting:
Silage: Enormous
Sizes: 1.7 Fl. Oz & 3.3 Fl. Oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty