Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Review | Huda Beauty Lashes in Samantha

Dear Makeup-aholics!

We all know that an eye makeup is incomplete without a good pair of lashes. For some people including me, its very tricky to select the perfect falsies & apply them properly. I have always wanted to get that dolled up looks at many parties but was very scared to wear lashes. I tried some drugstore falsies to practice but could never apply them perfectly.


I'm a big fan of Huda Kattan & she is my inspiration for the blogging & makeup. I always watch her tutorials & follow her everywhere possible. She is great at doing the makeup & making it look so easy & effortless. I have always watched her applying her line of lashes & stacking them as well. I always wanted to try her lashes but couldn't get my hands on them as they were not available in KSA & always sold out at the Sephora Dubai airport.

But finally this summers she decided to launch her lashes in KSA & I ran to Red Sea mall but they were sold out there as well. After 3 continuous visits to the Sephora,  I finally scored a pair of Samantha only & I was on cloud nine that day.



Samantha was just recently added to Huda's line of falsies & its their first 3D effect lashes. They are pre-stacked thick & beautiful eyelashes which looks unreal with thick cat eyeliner. You cant get over how whispy & gorgeous they are. If you find yourself stacking up the lashes for dramatic effect then these falsies are your answer. They look very elegant & natural without adding any mascara but if you decide to get that extra dimension then go forward & apply mascara to get your desired look. the lashes themselves look long & ridiculously thick, they look so glamorous on. They are  made up of super quality & you can easily get 5 to 10 uses from each pair.


The Huda beauty lash line is available at Sephora red Sea mall, Sephora Salam mall & may be at Arab mall(I'm not sure) for about 85 SAR approx. You can also order them online from them here.
She also recently introduced her line of press-on beautiful nails. Check them here.

So, if you are a falsies lover then these lashes are a must have. Try them & let me know how you found them. Leave your reviews & comments below in the section.
Thank you.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty