Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Makeup Haul | MAC, Revlon, Rimmel & Maybelline

Hey Beauties!

I hope that all of you are doing well & not being a makeup hoarder like I have become. I dont know there is something on my mind & this work loads is killing me. But to survive this life I have been treating myself alot lately :-P
If you are following my Instagram you probably have seen alot of new makeup hauls from drugstore to high end (Trust me I'm so broke but cant get enough of makeup & shopping). I still have to share alot but to start, here is a lil drugstore + MAC haul for you.
I have picked alot of new products out of which I have tried a few & will be trying the rest. So here is my little Vlog showing you what I exactly Picked, click here.



I picked Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Foundation & did a first impression vlog on it which you can watch here.
Also with that I picked alot of stuff from Rimmel like their Lasting Finish primer, Rimmel Brow This Way kit for my eyebrows, Rimmel ScandlEyes Waterproof kohl pencil in beige, Rimmel Waterproof Eyedefiner pencil in black.
Maybelline Colossal 24hrs Kajal pencil with Color show Nail paint in blackout. And 2 glitter polishes in rose gold & multicolored from claires.
A kabuski brush by H&M.
And 2 MAC lippies, MAC Viva Glam Miley Cirus & MAC Toledo lipstick in Victoriana.


Here are the swatches of lipsticks, pencils & brow kit
Do check my other videos & dont forget to give them a thumbs up. Also do subscribe to my channel for more videos & updates.

Stay Beautiful!

xoxo
A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty