Sunday, February 21, 2016

Skin Care Essential | Winter-proof Skin Care Routine

Dear Beauties!


When its cold in Middle East, we all know that things gotten really serious. And what happens when temperature take a nose dive? It effects our skin's moisture level. So we have to make sure that our skin care routine is winter-proof.

Use a gentle scrub, I know it sounds weird but trust me exfoliation helps your moisturizers work better. As our skin dries out & dead skin stops shedding, it keeps your moisturizer from fully sinking in. So use a mild scrub girl!

Some of us need richer moisturizers during winters, so upgrade your moisturizers. Your old moisturizer that worked really great for summers is not guaranteed to work for winters as well. Look for the products with Glycerin & Sorbitol in it but keep the SPF in your mind. I am loving my Boots Cucumber Whitening Moisturizing Day Cream for my days.

For nights I like to give my skin a lil extra care with my The Body Shop Overnight Vitamin E serum in Oil followed by Olay Age-Defying night cream for a radiant & youthful looking skin next morning.

I am hooked up on Neutrogena Deep Clean Gel Wash. I have been loving it so much, it cleanses my skin really well without drying it & my skin looks amazingly radiant.

Last but definitely not the least in my Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub to keep my pout soft & smooth.




What are you loving for your skin this winter? Let me know.
row-of-hearts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty