Sunday, March 27, 2016

My Rosy Makeup Menu


Dear Beauties!

Since its spring, today I decided to share my breakdown of products for achieving that rosy & fresh look. Its no surprise that this season gets us in fresh & rosy mood. After a heavy makeup & dark lips seasons we all want to wear light makeup and look as fresh as we can. Although I still use a bunch of products but I try to keep things minimal, natural and enhance my features a lil.

Spring is the season to go for an almost bare face, even though some of us cant get away with that. My this look consist of just a few steps that make me feel more awake & ready for the day. I love swapping different products considering the makeup so that it doesn't melt off or looks too washed away. The following products are in my this look's menu which I love for Spring as well as for days I just wanna look awake & fresh.



I first like to go in with my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer+ to make sure that my skin is well moisturized. After it I spritz my MAC Fix+ & let it absorb in my skin for a few minutes. Once my skin is ready I mix a coin size of Ponds BB + Cream with a few drops of Dior Nude Air Serum foundation & apply it with a RT Buffing brush.

If you have clear skin & no-to-light dark circles you can totally skip the concealer like me. Once my foundation is in place I like to go in with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit & set the eye area with Banana powder on my RT Contour brush. I like to use Fawn with my MAC 125SE brush  for subtly contouring my cheek bones, nose & jawline. After that  I take my ABH A23 Highlighter brush & shade Sand for adding a little glow to my cheekbones, tip+center of nose, cupids bow & a little on my forehead.

After completing my face I immediately grab my Rimmel Brow This Way kit & draw my brows as desired. Once my brows are done I love using Naked 3 palette for eyes. After my brows I take the shade Strange on a large eyeshadow brush & apply it all over my lip. Then I take shade Limit and add a touch of shade Buzz on my RT Deluxe Crease brush to in my crease. After doing my crease I take shade Burnout & apply it on my lid. Then I use the flat side of brush given in the palette & take the shade Blackheart and draw a very thin close to lashes line to define my eyes.

Once I am done with my eyeshadow loving I grab my Rimmel Super Curler mascara & apply double coat to my lashes. I love giving a subtle flush to my cheeks and for that I use Benetint topped with my all time favorite H&M blush in Sweet Rose.

For my lips I keep them light & fresh with my signature MAC Please Me lippie. And this concludes my fresh/feminine/rosy makeup look which is best for everyday & spring season.



Dont forget to check out my Social media for more looks.



Do you have any Rosy favorites?
row-of-hearts

2 comments:

  1. You have the most gorgeous website, Anam! Love your photos. I need to check out the Rimmel brow kit, I haven't heard much about that at all! Followed your blog via Bloglovin' so I can stay up to date with your posts x

    Kiran | www.alittlekiran.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, dear!! .x

    www.fayeisabella.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty