Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Drugstore Gem | GOSH Prime'n Set - Primer & Mattifiying (Setting Powder)



I was filming a tutorial for my Youtube and I saw a little creasing on my undereye area and around my smile lines. I opened this product and applied it with my beauty blender. I filmed my tutorial and went out for dinner. during all this time whenever I touched my face it felt smooth & silky soft. And everytime I was thinking what have I used today and realized that its this powder.

Prime'n Set in a Primer & Mattifying setting powder. Its a multi usage product that can be applied on face before makeup to prime it or you can use over your base to set it, Versatile!!!



I am not sure about the priming part since I have dry skin and I use a hydrating primer but for setting my base I love it. The day I started using it, I never went back to any other powder product and I kept it in my vanity drawer right away.

I use it with a damp beauty blender to set my undereye area, T-zone and below my contour. It just melts into your skin and you dont have to work on blending it in. The powder is so fine and silky which makes your skin look smoother. I haven't seen any creasing or cakey-ness on my face ever since. This silky loose powder creates a flawless, matte-finish and an airbrush look.

Its also a great product for touch ups as its very light-weight and doesn't add any color. The surprising part is that my dry skin loves it and I am damn sure that if you have an oily skin this product will be an amazing primer.



It works wonders for the open pores and mattifiying your skin while still keeping it looking fresh. I am damn sure that this will solve the problem for oily skin people and make a great primer & setting powder for them. Your pores just disappear and your complexion looks fresh. This doesnt dry up your skin so no crack or visible fine lines. I cant rave enough about this product.

I have filmed a review video on my Youtube channel. Dont' forget to watch and give it a thumbs-up. Also do not forget to subscribe to my channel. Let me know in the comment section if you have any question or looking for any recommendations.

(Watch the video on Youtube or HD for better quality)





Our prayers have been answered, right?
row-of-hearts

1 comment:

  1. Wow this product sounds amazing. I have oily skin and I would love my pores would ''disappear'' haha. Now in summer I use less products that I normally do in the winter so a BB Cream does the job. It would be great to use in winter though, great review!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty