Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Underrated Products | Sephora Sheet Masks (Do they really work???)

Hey Beauties!


So probably till now you guyz already know how much I love these. But Yes I had to have a dedicated post about these on my blog too, just in case if you guys are not following me on my Instagram or Youtube, there were chances you could have missed this amazingness!! So make sure to follow me everywhere.

(Now, enough of my rant and coming back to the post)

I have been loving these sheet mask for over an year now, these are the first sheet masks I have ever tried and they became my skincare staple. I keep reaching back to them no matter what I try. These sheet masks are really good and gives ah-mazing results too.

They are so colorful and you know how I feel about colors :-)

You can watch my video for more details :



Dont forget to subscribe to my Youtube chanel and give a follow on Instagram.

These sheet masks come in a beautiful, colorful round packing. Each color has a different ingredient to target different skin concerns. So all these colors indicate all the solutions we have for our skin now.

The sheet mask it self is very awesome and big enough to cover any face shape. It sits perfectly on your face contours and stays on it without failing to slip down or mess up. Its not too thick nor too thin, but perfectly sized to absorb all that goodness of serum and locking it into your skin.

The serum consistency of these masks is amazing, not too runny neither sticky or thick. The serum really gets into your skin. The masks are slightly scented, which is really relaxing I feel (as I hate scent less products).

The most surprising part is there pricing, I am really happy that they cost like around $6 dollars and yet very effective. I love how they have so many options for so many different problems, each of them seems to work really well. You can see instant results after using.

These masks are really easy to use. You have to apply these on cleansed face for 15-20 minutes as per the direction but I leave it on skin till the time its completely try. the masks are drenched in the serum once you open the packaging, so there is always extra serum in the packet which I like to take with my fingers and use on neck area.

I have tried all of these and none of them ever failed me. As most of you know that I have dry to combo skin so I love the liquid product for that extra hydration. So lets talk a little about each individual one with its ingredients.

1. Linghzi mask for Anti-Aging & Smoothing (Orange one):
This mask has the extracts of Linghzi which is a mushroom used for its anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties. This has to be among my top 5 of this line. It really helps with fine lines, wrinkles and any other signs of aging.

2. Rose mask for Ultra Moisturizing & Brightening (Fuchsia one):
This mask contains the extracts of rose flower which is amazing for moisturizing, toning and brightening your skin. The rose also has a beautiful fragrance to relax and calm. My skin loves this mask for its ultra moisturizing properties and it brightens your complexion, leaving your skin beautiful. I love using this mask for days when I wanna feel comfortable in my skin or also for achieving that flawless dewy/glowy makeup look. Give it a try and you will know what I am talking about.

3. Honey Mask for Nourishing & Balancing (Honey one): 
Honey is also known for its anti-bacterial properties and for making your skin really moisturized and soft. My skin tends to get really sensitive because of this hot humid weather and intense workout session. But this mask always helps with the sensitivity and soothes my skin by balancing its moisture level.

4. Ginseng mask for Tonning & Revitalizing (Yellow one):
Ginseng is a herb with countless skin benefits like anti-aging, toning, helping with dark spots/circles and improving your natural complexion. It really revitalizes your skin, rstores the suppleness and leaves it beautiful.

5. Green Tea mask for Mattifying & Anti-blemish (Green one):
My oily skin girls, this has to be in your skincare routine. It absorbs the extra sebum from your skin that makes it oily and it helps in keeping it matte. The mask is great for pimples and will be your best friends during hot summers.

6. Lotus mask for Moisturizing & Soothing (Pink one):
Again, my skin loves it since it helps in locking the moisture and makes it look fresh. Its amazing for making your skin look stress-free,well-rested and plumped.

7. Pomegranate mask for Anti-fatigue & Energizing (Red one):
It tones and helps your skin fight the factors causing fatigue. It really energizes your skin leaving it flawless.

8. Pearl mask for Perfecting & brightening (Baby pink one):
If I have to pick one out of all these, then this has to be the one. It doesnt matter what kind of skin you have, you need to try it. It has extracts of natural origin pearl, which helps in minimizing the irregularities and gives you a perfected skin. It moisturizing your skin, makes it glowing-from-the-moon and amazingly brightens your complexion. I love this for special occasion for that extra radiance and its a must have product for my all flawless dewy makeup looks.

I highly recommend these to everyone which has skin concerns and everybody has loved them so far. I have written this review since I felt there was not enough information about these anywhere and I felt the need.

*This post is not sponsored and I bought all of these with my own money.



Are you excited to try these?
row-of-hearts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty