Saturday, November 19, 2016

Pakistan Fashion Week 2016 | My Top Looks

With me getting married and keeping a close eye on every fashion collection, show and even awards show to keep my wedding looks and trousseau up-to-date and trendy, how could have I missed the Pakistan Fashion Week?

With top designers to the star showstoppers, traditional heavy bridal jora to season-specific trendy pieces, we have alot on our plate. My all dresses have been finalized and throughout this fashion week I have been praying that I stick to them and don't change my plan just a month before my wedding. (Because that would be disaster!!!)

But this year the fashion week made me really happy about all my picks and I am so looking forward to them. I felt I have done a great job in selecting my dresses (pat on shoulder) because most of the styles I picked were very prominent on the ramp. Lets take a look at some of my favorites.

Ghararas, long anarkalis, velvet top and shawls, sheer dupattas, different deep shades of red, heavy work, pastels palettes were big this season.

Aiza Khan, Show stopper for Deepak Parwani













Pastels and Detailed details @ Republic Women Wear  with Mawra as their Show Stopper









Major Velvet Moments and royalty at Shehla Chatoor









And ofcourse Freeia by Suffuse by Sana Yasir 





Not to forget the beautiful couple Sarwat Gilani and Fahad Mirza, who worked for Nauman Afreen






I am loving the Mughal inspired, details, palettes and velvet the most. 



2 comments:

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty