Thursday, June 8, 2017

Makeup Edit | Tarte Magic Wand Brush Set - Make Believe In Yourself Collection



Hey Hey Beauties!


*I have been loving this phrase alot and I love it, so ignore*

So this is my third post of the Makeup Edit series in 3 months, am I doing good?

Answer: NO!

Well who cares about their NO-More-Makeup-Splurge policy when Tarte comes out with golden-unicorn-horn wand brush set with colorful bristles, no one right?

OK! So I saw these babies at Tarte Instagram and instantly I was in love, I knew I had to have these.

After checking with my favorite online store and few others I came to know that Tarte doesnt deliver to Saudi and most of the time they refund after a month. I left all the hope to get these beauties and told my BFF that it will be ok if I dont get these.

As she was the first one I told that I need these and she has to buy these with me to justify my purchase, she knew how badly I wanted these. So she ordered it for me and for herself.




The brushes were around 180SAR and limited to one per order, she placed two separate orders using two different cards. And during this the Tarte did a major laucnh inviting all the Middle Eastern influencers to Maldives so we got a free shipping code from Ascia.

Our order arrived like in 32 days. We had to do alot of follow up as on Tarte website it was delivered through DHL and  when we tried contacting we got to know its with the local Saudi post. But anyhow after alot of following up we got our orders and we were asked to come and pick from Saudi post offices which is ok as far as we get the parcels and they are not returned.

Now the brush set includes 5 brushes including 3 face brush and 2 eye brushes. The bristles are beautiful and soft. The brush set felt like a fairy tale and makeup combined.

  • Magenta Contour Brush
  • Pink Powder Brush
  • Green Eyeshadow Blending Brush
  • Blue Shading Brush
  • Purple Liquid Foundation Brush
I couldn't stop staring at them for days and still they are very fascinating and mesmerizing to me. I am really excited to have them but I am not sure if I am ever gonna use these becaue they are just gorgeous. 

They came out as Limited edition but I have noticed that they are still available at Tart's website so you can still get them. I also did a complete How-To-Order from Tarte Cosmetics to Saudi Arabia on my Snapchat:anambaig.ksabh, so add me there to keep up with all the things.



What do you guys think about these?
row-of-hearts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty