Monday, June 30, 2014

My June Favorites





1. Chocomania Body Butter by The Body Shop:

This body butter needed to be discussed from my June shopping haul. It smells absolutely amazing- just like a rich chocolate should which is not overpowering. The first time I applied it I literally came out of bed twice to reapply this. Its thick creamy texture does a great job for moisturizer my skin. Its not really oily but adds a beautiful sheen on your skin when applied. Mix it with other body butters to get your own amazing smell. I hardly hit the pan of any product and just within a month I have used half of it. Yes! half of the body butter has been used & I'm definitely re-purchasing it. I got this in small size which can be easily carried in bag & travel friendly. Highly recommended! but yeah avoid contact with your mouth as it taste very very awful :-P


2. Bourjois shower gel Deluxe Mousse:

I have used this shower gel through out the month as the first time i used it i felt in love with its smell & rich foam. Literally as smooth as a mousse. It has this amazing texture that transforms into a rich lather & just close your eyes & enjoy the vanilla aroma. Not just this, it contains the extracts of Aloe Vera for softening, smoothing & soothing your skin + angelica extracts the anti-bacterial body. The mousse, dense & slippery formula is ideal for shaving your skin in shower. Definitely recommended & on my re-purchase list.


3. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Peach Club:

Here is my favorite lip product of the month. Though i bought this Rouge Edition Velvet in 3 colors but I used this Peach Club the most. Its very bright Orangy-coral which has the perfect matte finish. the formula is so great, stays on for hours without drying your lips or setting in fine lines. The color is build-able but i preferred keeping it light with one coat only. The only prob I had with lip products was they never used to stay on my lips either too drying or to glossy to go, but this is just perfect. Now I can eat, drink & still can have my lips perfect for more then 9 hours. My new favorite lip products & highly recommended. For complete review click here.


4. Scandal Eyes waterproof mascara by Rimmel:

Ok! Consider it as not so favorite. I dont know about others but I really dont have a good experience with this mascara. I went to the store & wanted to buy the red Scandal Eyes Rocking Curves mascara but the saleswoman gave me this saying its the best seller. I bought it & tried it the very next day & was very disappointed. Why? Because while applying & layering up only the mascara started to clump, flake & fell down. I tried to use it at different times but never worked for me. It didnt give any result or had any difference on my lashes. A BIG No No from me.


5. Bourjois Liner Clubbing Ultra Resistance Eyeliner:

I bought this eyeliner from Sephora on a saleswoman recommendation & after using it I really liked it. The color is very black & it dries to a perfect matte finish. During the summers my eyeliners whether waterproof or not, always smudges on my upper lid but this didnt smudge at all. It doesnt state that its waterproof but I splashes the water on my face twice to see what happens & to my surprise it didnt come off, didnt even smudge! The brush is thin which helps drawing very thin & perfect winged eyeliner. I have this in color 81 Absolute Black. Definitely one of my favorite eyeliners.


6. Daisy Sunshine by Marc Jacobs:

Its a fresh floral-fruity fragrance perfect wear for spring/summer. It opens with juicy notes of Mandarin Orange, Red Currants & Guava. The heart is composed of lily of the valley, lychee & violet, laid on the base of blonde wood & musk. Its longevity is moderate but if mixed with body cream/lotion and applied on skin it stays fresh for hours. The plus point bottle is so cute & beautiful. A must try for this season of heat to make you smell fresh!


Which products have you used during this month? Or do you have any product recommendation for next month? Leave a comment below & let me know.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty