Thursday, June 5, 2014

My May Favorites


Hello Beauties!

I feel like the month of May passed in front of me & I didnt notice! Its been an extremely busy month. The summer has officially started & the weather has changed so as the beauty & style needs. Its hard sometimes to find the products which suits your skin & daily routine. Here are some of my May favorite products & styles which i followed throughout the month of May.



1. Vaseline Total Moisture:
I'm not big fan of lotions & creams as they make my skin oily & shiny, but with this one I had an amazing experience. It made my skin soft & gave it the perfect moisture it needed without making it too dry or too oily. It also helped in creating perfect matte but still glowing skin complexion without breakout. I used to apply it 15 minutes before the makeup & after every face wash. I'm absolutely in love with this & will be using it everyday.



2. Ponds Flawless White face wash:
In last 6 months my skin started to have breakouts & dryness issues. I figured out it was because of my face wash. My "T" area became really really oily & other areas became extremely dry. I tried almost every face wash i could have but nothing worked. In the end I gave this one a try & trust me after that I forgot what skin dryness or breakouts are.



3. Ponds Flawless White BB+ Cream:
From all BB creams this one is my fave of all time. It gives me the best coverage & matches perfectly with my skin tone. Giving me that perfect matte finish with glowing skin. It lasts long enough without fading away. It absorbs quickly & leaves your skin breathable. Perfect formula with SPF for Jeddah's weather. Read more here.


4. HM blusher in Sweet rose:
I used it daily for completing my look & getting the rosy cheeks. It was the perfect shade of pink for day to night looks. Not too pink to look bright & not too dull. Read more about it here.



5. MAC lipstick in Candy Yum Yum:
I loved using this shade for the month of May as its bright neon pink & I felt completely glowing in this. It has the matte finish  with good staying power. It complemented my overall look very nicely & the texture is very smooth. I wore single coat of it almost daily to the work & for nights I used to apply 2 3 layers to build up the color. Went perfectly with my blusher as well. I'll be posting a complete review on it soon.



6. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara:
With such bright pink lipstick & rosy cheeks  I opted for simple eyes by using only Maybelline Great Lash mascara. It makes my eyelashes look bigger, thicker & more black. It was a good suit for the weather as it doesnt smudge. Read more here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty