Sunday, August 3, 2014

My July Beauty Favorites 2014

Hello Beauties!

Being busy with the Ramadan & Eid preparation the month of July passed by very quickly. I hope you all took full advantage of this blessed month & remembered everyone in your prayers.
With the start of each month or season our beauty routine has to be changed accordingly. July, being the hottest month here, I opted for more of skin care and putting on less makeup. As its too hot & with warm weather my skin becomes oily & I start having acne issues (which is so annoying when Eid is just around the corner).
Most of the beauty products were same like Ponds BB+ Cream, Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, Sweet Rose blusher By H&M, Vaseline Total Moisturizing Lotion. But I also tried few more products specially for my skin care routine. These are the products which I loved using throughout this warm month.


1. Garnier Fructis Split Ends Serum:
I have been on a search for a perfect hair serum that will solve all my issues & trust me I got everything in this one. This serum makes my hair super soft & frizz free. I see very less split-ends & damaged hairs. I dont know about others but for me this works best as a heat protection & makes my hair very manageable. Its very easy to apply & to style my hairs. Another plus point, it smells so citrus-fruity which is good for summer seasons. I absolutely love this product & recommend. Definitely repurchasing & not looking for anything else.

2. Nivea  Daily Essential Soothing Toner:
This is a soothing toner for dry to sensitive skin.  It has Almond oil which really helps in moisturizing the dry skin & makes it look healthy. This formula is Alcohol free which helps your skin from drying or breaking out. I use it at night before applying my moisturizer. I'm not much of a toner person but when I started using it, I was really impressed that it didnt make my skin with dry or tight feeling. This products works for me really good & if you have dry or sensitive skin do try this toner you will see the difference yourself.

3. TBS Cammomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover:
I got this remover during TBS sale last month in 60ml bottle which is a mini travel size. The product is good for daily eye makeup removing. It removes the eye-makeup completely without irritating them. It has more of a watery consistency, not oily, which I like because the skin around my eyes is already oily. It suits every skin type. But if you are wearing a heavy eye makeup or dark eye shadows, this product is not an option. So, I like to remove my daily wear eye makeup with this remover. I leave it on with cotton pad for like 10 seconds & then with 1 or 2 swipes it removes my makeup.

4. TBS Vitamin  E Overnight Serum in oil:
I was so confused when I first time heard about this product. I was like, "What on earth is a serum in oil?". But after trying it I got all the answers. Its pretty much exactly what it claims: A serum in oil, so, you get the benefit of both; serum & oil in one product. This product saves me the step of applying my serum first & then the oil(s). This serum absorbs in skin very quickly & is like a dry-oil. I have seen a big difference in my skin & it truly is an 8 hours of sleep in a bottle. My skin looks more more hydrated, moisturized & I have also noticed my skin tightens & no pores after its use.  The product is total worth your money & is one of the best facial oils I have tried. I recommend it & will be repurchasing it.

5. Victoria's Secret Bombshell perfume:
This fragrance is one of my favorite for summers as its very girly & fruity. It makes me smell fresh through out the day. I get alot of compliments wearing this fragrance & is my go-to-fragrance these days. I'm loving it for summers but definitely not my signature or year around fragrance. If you are looking for something that smells clean & fresh you should definitely try this.  I love the bottle white stripes & little bow on top.

6. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Nude-ist:
If you guyz follow me on my Instagram or my Blog you probably know that I'm obsessing over these Matte lippies from a while now. All the colors are so beautiful & the formula is so great.  I adore all the colors & for this month I kept on reaching for the Nudist shade. Its a berry-pinkish-nude. I loved wearing this color for soft & natural makeup look. I love applying it once & I dont buildup. It stays on my lips for hours & meals. I absolutely love these & definitely will be in my favorites always. For complete review click here.

Here are my beauty favorites. What were yours? Do you have any recommendations for the next month? Please share in the comment box below. Love you guyz.

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Hey Anam, Nice post, esp looking forward to trying out the Bourjois matte lip always on the search for good nude!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty