Thursday, October 9, 2014

My September Favorites 2014




Hello Beauties!

I hope you have had the splendid September. For me September was the luckiest month of this year, Alhamdulillah. I did alot of shopping, got my hands on many sold out products, major makeup & other hauls to share & then crazy birthday celebrations. As it has come to an end now I'm waiting to be blessed with Hajj & celebrating Eid. I wish you all a very blessed Hajj & happy Eid. Well I know I have skipped my August favorites but I have been doing alot of changes in the products I use & specially in my skin care & body care routine. There is alot to share with my readers &  for now my September favorites are here.



1. Garnier Dark Circle Lightening Cream:
I Have used alot of Garnier products & they are pretty good. This cream is my first ever eye product. I have a very tough work routine & I cant get 8 hours sleep. I have a fair complexion & very dark circles under my eyes which makes me look so sick & horrible at times. I picked this product randomly as I was working out on my skin routine products. I have been using it since 2 months almost & this product actually works for me. When I use it regularly I really see the difference in my dark circles. This product lightens the skin under my eyes. I have also used it as a primer before my BB cream or foundation, it works great. this product is non-greasy. But if you stop using it your under eye area will again become dark. Read my complete review here.




2. Dove Silky Nourishment:
I have been using the Vaseline body lotions from a very long period & I absolutely love them. But this month I though of changing my moisturizing routine & opted for a cream. This product suits me & doesn't leave my skin greasy or oily. it makes my skin luxuriously soft & silky. This cream is so light weighted & has a whipped cream like texture. It absorbs into the skin very quickly & leaves the skin very hydrated for the day. I also noticed that I'm not having any dry patches any more on my skin. Love the product & definitely i'll repurchase in future.



3. Sweet Experience by MAC Playland Collection:
This lippie is a milky vibrant pink with yellow undertones. This is the only product I got from the MAC Playland Collection. Its a light pink shade with amplified finish. Its opaque but little bit goes a long way. Texture is creamy & easy to work with. I preferred wearing it at daytime but I loved wearing it with smokey eyes at night times. Looks perfect on fair to medium complexion. The formula is neither drying nor hydrating. Its a limited edition color so I'll use it very carefully. I never use a color this light, but this one amazed me & looked so pretty. Definitely loving this lippie.



4. Wella Pro Series Frizz Control Shampoo:
I have very rough & unruly hairs. My hairs are frizzy & hard to style or even manage. When I saw this shampoo I was tempted to buy because of its color & Frizz control tag. I have been using this shampoo from last 6 month & absolutely love it. I don't see myself reaching for any other shampoo. I tried few other brands but I had a major hair fall issue. This shampoo works for me & helps controlling the frizz in my hair & makes them manageable. It also has a yummy fruity fragrance.



Sp these were my favorites for the month of September. What did you like throughout the month? And do  you have any product recommendation for me? Let me know in the comment section below the post. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. Keep checking for some major hauls ;-)

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty