Sunday, December 7, 2014

MAC Osbournes Collection-2014

Hello beauties!

We all makeup addicts live for any limited edition collection that comes from MAC. Osbournes collection was one of the hit collection of the season & we got to see some really great products. It was basically a collaboration with mom & daughter. The mother's collection is very modest & daughter's collection is daring just like her. The collection was sold out everywhere online & in stores. I picked a few really beautiful products & I still regret the things I missed. So I'm ready to put my Osbournes on!



This collection had 2 different colored & very beautiful packaging. I love how contrasting, yet still the colors are very complimentary. They exchanged the colors of signature which tied the whole collection together. Such a cute & fun limited edition packaging from MAC.


 I got my hands on 3 products, 2 lippies from Kelly's collection & a MSF from Sharon's. I still feel so bad about missing out the other lippie shade from Kelly's collection & a blush from Sharon's. Oh well! cant do anything now. But I'm very happy to have these products as they are beyond wonderful & the packaging killed it.

Lippies:

I picked 2 lippies from the collection, Kelly Yum Yum & Riot House. I missed the Dodgy girl & I don't know why I didn't buy it at my first visit. These lippies have the same fragrance as other MAC lippies. The packaging is cute & of good quality.





Kelly Yum Yum is a bright blue pink with Satin finish. Its highly pigmented & last hours. Glides on smoothly & looks super gorgeous on the lips. Its a vibrant medium fuchsia with cool blue undertones, slightly leans to magenta. Its a opaque color pay off & the formula is neither drying nor hydrating. the color looked beautiful on almost skin tones. This shade is more wearable then the Candy Yum Yum.




Riot House is described as a light vivid orange which is a beautiful & very light peachy-nude. It has warm undertones with matte finish. The texture is very creamy which makes the application easy but the formula is drying & sets into fine lines. I will advise to make sure your lips are exfoliated & well moisturized or for better results use lip primer. Its a beautiful peachy-nude but still light for my skin tone. I cant wear it on normal days but it will work great with heavy smokey eyes. It will look great on light skin tones & gives full coverage.
Here are the swatches of both, Kelly Yum Yum & Riot House. (Ignore the bad lighting)





Mineralize Skin Finish in Refresh:

The only product I picked from the Sharon Osbourne's collection is this MSF. This pretty MSF duo contains 2 shades which can easily be considered a bronzer & a highlighter. The bronzer can be described as a peachy-summer tan & highlighter is golden-pink. The bronzer has Yellow brown with warm orange undertone with satiny sheen. It has good color pay off & the formula isn't too powdery.


 Its very blendable , pigmented & stays for good 5 hours. The highlighter is a champagne peach with warm undertones & frosted sheen. It looks so beautiful on the skin & makes it look glowy. It does emphasis on pores & imperfections (If any). The packing is so cute & I picked it only because of the red colored packaging. But the product it self is really good & gives me a very natural bronzed look.


 



I'm pleasantly surprised with MAC's Osbournes collection. Ofcourse the packaging promised for a fun ride but sometimes with MAC collections, the product quality can end up being a disappointment. These products were all but that. I loved each & everything I have. Colors are super wearable & fun. I loved the Kelly Yum Yum lippie.

Did you get your hands on any products from this collection? What do you think I should pick from the next collection? Please let me know in the comment section below.

Thank you
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty