Monday, December 22, 2014

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Hello Makeup-Addicts!

I was not much into eye makeup couple of years back but lately I'm digging into it. I always opt for different separate eyeshadows & never bought a complete palette. Because I always feel that there are many shades which I'm not going to use at all. But then my eyes got on this beautiful eye palette from Too Faced. Yes! today's review is about the hit palette of the year, Chocolate Bar Palette.


Lets take a moment & look at this beauty. Isn't it the bestest chocolate bar your eyes have ever seen?
Not that it looks so mouth watering but it smells divinely of rich chocolate that makes you feel like eating it.  Which chocolate lover would mind having it?


This palette is very versatile & has a good variety of shades, tones & colors.  It has a nice mix of shimmer, satin & matte shades which can be worn in thousand different looks. A great combo of neutrals with few pop of colors that can be worn from daily basis to party looks. The palette has beautiful golds, light browns, dark browns & orangey browns that can be worn everyday. But it also has some non traditional colors like cranberry, royal purple & shimmery dark green which can be added to create many different looks.



The quality of the eyeshadow is phenomenal, they look powdery on pan but blends so well & doesn't fallout. They are really pigmented & has great color pay off. Beside the fact that it is made out of cocoa the shades have amazing quality not chalky at all. I love how they gave a larger portion of highlight colors so you can get a larger life from palette as highlighting colors are used in almost every look. The shimmer is of satin finish nothing like big chunky glitter.




It definitely worth all the hype & I saw alot of beauty gurus & youtubers raving about it. I feel its the most versatile, beautiful & neutral palette available in the market which I used for summers & looking forward to use in fall as well. . If you are looking for something you really going to use I would suggest you to buy this one. Recently I have seen a newer version of this palette named Semi-Sweet Chocolate palette is coming out soon & I'm really looking forward to buying & using it.

Well in short, if you think you have enough neutral palettes/shadows, buy it. If you think you've got enough, still buy it & if you want that one palette, definitely buy it!

I have been using it since September & have done alot of flattering looks you can find the images on my Instagram!





Do you have this palette? Have you used it? What are your views? Are you also waiting for the newer version of it? or having any recommendation for me? Please let me know by leaving a comment in below section. I'll talk to you all very soon.
Thank you.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. very good review .i am fan of burberry shadow but they look very impressive too .
    check my blog www.thegraceandelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty