Monday, April 20, 2015

Victoria's Secret Body mists review

Hello fragrance-aholics!

Today I'm sharing my views about the VS body mists. I picked them from the Red Sea mall branch a long ago & the bag got buried under others & I completely forgot them. (sad)
While shifting the room stuff I found the bag & started using the these babies. I love how they smell & stays for a quiet long.  They make you smell very fresh & not so overpowering, which is a plus point.

So, I picked up 2 of them, Amber Romance & Pure Seduction.


Amber Romance is a warm & alluring blend of black cherry, creme anglaise, vanilla & sandalwood. It belongs to the secret garden collection. Its a very musky fragrance with tiny hint of vanilla & all you need is a spray or two for your day. Its very feminine & seductive scent. So if you are not into fruity or florals then this mist is your answer. Love it!

Pure Seduction is a combo of melon, plum & freesia that makes you feel utterly irresistable & seductive. Its a very girly & fruity smell, true to its name. I know alot of girls loving this & seen alot of guyz going crazy over this but I'm not a fruity or floral lover myself. Its like a candy with fresh breeze which is sweet & reminiscent of bubblegum which is not toothache inducing. Not a big fan of this but you never know.


I hope you find this helpful. Do you have any recommendation or suggestions? Please let me know by leaving a comment in below section. 

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty