Monday, June 22, 2015

Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Foundation First Impression| Vlog 2

Dear Beauties!

I hope all of you are doing well.
So as you all know that I have starting the vlogging, I decided to do a first impression video of my new Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush Effect foundation. I did a detailed first impression of this foundation & how it feels on the skin.
If you guys are my regular followers then you know that I dont like foundations & I also dont need them. But with all these foundations I couldnt control myself & jumped into this foundation ocean. So the first foundation I picked & decided to share with you guyz is this Revlon foundation which is from the drugstore.
I absolutely loved this foundation for the hot weather & the way it looked on my skin. It feels so light & very natural giving you a radiant & dewy finish. For more details watch the video below.



For the first impression of Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Foundation, click here.

For the complete review, click here.

I hope that guys enjoyed it. Dont forget to show love to my Instagram & also do subscribe to my Youtube channel. I will see you soon with another video till then stay gorgeous!

Thanks for watching
xoxo
A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty