Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mini Designer Haul| Vlog1


Dear Fashionistas!

As per my announcement earlier this week about my Vlogs, I'm dedicating my first vlog to the fashion lovers. I recently picked up some really needed fashion staples from Marka VIP.
I have been looking for a classic black leather bag which will go with my work & office routine perfectly. I have been looking for it since very long & my search ended when I saw this Michael Kors Traveller Hamilton on Marka VIP. I'm a fan of big bags & I picked it in the size medium. It carries alot of stuff inside.
With that I also ordered a gold chronographic Wyatt watch by Michael Kors as it goes perfectly with the gold detailings of my bag & looks absolutely gorgeous. So now that I had a perfect armandy, I decided to pick some new sunnies for the season & after alot of choices I picked a beautiful black & rosegold detailing pair by the Roberto Cavalli.



For more details & my first vlog click here on the link.
I hope that you guyz enjoyed it as much as I did while recording it for you. I have alot of mixed feelings of happiness & nervousness. If you liked it, keep showing the love & dont forget to subscribe to my channel for more videos.

Thanks for watching
xoxo
A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty