Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Best street style from NYFW-2015

Dear Fashionistas!

With all these NYFW madness around us, how can we miss the breathtaking & oh-so-stylish streetstyles?
I'm a kind of a person who enjoys street styles more then the actual runway shows. Because to me they feel more realistic & assembled looks to pull-off. Today I'm sharing with you some of the looks that not only caught my eyes but my heart as well while making their way to my shopping list.

Aimee Song was all business in black and white.



That Chanel bag & heels


Chunky heel sneakers, comfy sweater but those eyebrows though. 

Large vests & Valentino Rockstuds <3
Those hues of blues <3
That edgy Givenchy statement piece


Do you think bell-bottoms are making a come back? Vests are confirmed.
How can we forget the Chic-Queen Anna Wintour

Alot of edgy leather black & a little attitude.
Something that never goes out of style.
Sporty sneaker, ruined jeans & vests? Yes please!
I hope that u guyz enjoyed it. Have you spotted something you liked? Share it with me below in the comment box & I will be back with more fashion posts soon.
Stay tuned...
xoxo
A




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty