Sunday, September 20, 2015

My Birthday WIshlist-2015

Dear Sweethearts!

My birthday is later this week- let the week long celebrations start with birthday +  Saudi National day + Eid Ul Adha. And because its fun to do & I have seen many people doing it, I have also compiled a few items that are on my wish-list. No pressure on the family & friends, but in case if you were wondering I tried to be helpful so that you dont have to look further.




Valentino Rockstud, UD Naked Smoky, Nars brush, MAC Russian Red, Fujifilm Instax 8 mini, Formula X The system, Tom Ford Velvet Orchid, Benefit Sun Beam & High Beam, Macbook Gold, Silver Toms, Forever21 Moto Jacket, Dior sunglasses, Phillip Lim medium tote, Kate Spade agenda

I hope that enjoy buying the gifts for me. I will be waiting to cross a few atleast. Is there any item on your wishlist as well? Let me know in the comments below.

Stay Happy!
xoxo
A



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty