Sunday, May 8, 2016

R E V I E W | Hi Impact Brows Palette

Hey Beauties!


Are you an eyebrow on fleek lover like me?

Looking for a great product to do you brows?

Well look no further because the product I am sharing today is the answer to all your eye brow needs!!

Yes! Today I am sharing my in depth review of the Hi Impact Brows Palette. This is a multi use palette which can make your eyebrows and you can use it for your eye makeup as well, cool right?

Its a one palette to get the saloon perfect eyebrows and countless eye makeup-looks. One sleek palette for all hair colours and skin tones that fill in sparse areas to create the perfect shape that lasts. Mix the shades that best suits your complexion and hair colour using angled brush that comes with this palette. This product has the color match technology to give you the perfect shade you are looking for. Its run proof & stays all day long.

The packaging is very simple & travel friendly. The palette has 4 shades; Ash, Spice, Mocha, Charcoal, so you have alot of options for your brows & eyes. The palette also comes with mirror & an angled brush.



Its an all powder product & the pan sizes are very big to last for a long time. The formula is great & powder feels like butter. They blends easily & stay put forever, even in this humid weather!

Its a very great product for makeup artists' kit since you dont have to carry separate different products for your clients.

Also makes a very good product for people who loved eyebrows since you can use it through out the year because of so many shade options. I am currently loving the combo of Mocha for day time & for evening I mix Mocha+Charcoal to make it a little darker.


Watch my Youtube video



If you guyz want a tutorial on how I do my brows, let me know in the comment section below & I will definitely do it.

Available @SephoraMiddleEast



What are your thoughts?
row-of-hearts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty