Saturday, May 28, 2016

How-To | Dewy Foundation Tutorial


Hey Beauties!

Want that beautiful glowy skin?

Always end up looking greasy, cakey or oily?

Worry no more! Because I have a foolproof solution!!

So If you look up at someone & thinks how do they look so radiant and glowy then I have come up with an answer.

Yes! I finally recorded a dewy skin tutorial for you all. Now you can look all that radiant & flawless by following these steps.

I live in such a hot continent and making makeup stay is a challenge, but these never fail me. All you have to do is prepare your skin for better makeup results. You dont have to mix any luminizer in your foundation but use an actual dewy foundation and highlight all the right places.

Mixing two different formulas or products sometimes doesnt work but going in steps does makes a big difference. I love my Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect foundation for getting the dewy skin, but foundation is not only the key.

So if you wana look flawless & goddess radiant, then watch my video. Dont forget to thumbs-up & subscribe to my channel. For all the product list and shades check the videos description.

I hope you enjoy it <3

(Watch in HD on Youtube)




What are your secrets for dewy skin?
row-of-hearts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty