Thursday, August 3, 2017

Drugstore Gems | The Body Shop Vitamin E Mousture Cream- All Skin Types




Sometimes you need a simple moisturizer without high claims. And eversince I ran out of my Soap & Glory  Daily Moisture Marvel I was in search of a good hydrating moisturizer.

With all this dehydration and humidity my skin becomes a sensitive mess. It burns like anything and if I dont hydrate it properly, it looks red and starts to peel. So I got this in my The Body Shop Eid Treats Calendar and I started using it instantly as it was on my list.



On first try it reminded me of Johnson baby lotion but more hydrating. It smells almost the same and looks the same too. The consistency is not very thick nor runny but it absorbs into your skin very quickly without leaving any traces. It doesn't feel oily whatsoever.

I have used it for a good month and I have seen my skin doing so much better. It does look very hydrated and supple. Even in this humidity It was not sensitive this time as I have been using it religiously in combination with The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum in oil and Vitamin E toner at night time and only moisturizer in the morning.





Overall:
A very great moisturizer which is pocket friendly and works for all skin types. I love the consistency and how it leaves your skin feeling softer and plumped. I recommend using it with the toner and Serum as I love those products and together they have shown amazing results.
I love how it doesn't claim big and does what exactly it says, putting back the moisture in your skin gently.

Price: 89SAR @ The Body Shop


Have you tried anything from this line?
row-of-hearts

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for informing us . Vitamin K helps to make various proteins that are needed for blood clotting and the building of bones. Vitamin k
    is a group of vitamins that the body needs for blood clotting, helping wounds to heal.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty