Monday, November 10, 2014

My October Favorites 2014


Hello Beauties!
We all said our good-byes to October & the spooky nights. Trick or treat -ing is done & now we all know that there wont be any holidays coming for us anytime soon here in Jeddah. With the start of November the weather has changed alot & I'm loving it. Its a perfect weather to see sunset & enjoy a cup of warm Pumpkin Spice Latte (New found love). Well with the end of every month comes a favorites post. Below are the products I loved using through out the month of October.


(Please avoid the plastic tag)

1. Vaseline Even Tone lotion:
I mentioned this earlier in my September Favorites post that I have been on a mission of finding the new products & improving my skin care routine. I dont put on makeup every morning but I prefer stepping out with a protected & healthy looking skin. While looking for different products I came across this Vaseline Even Tone Body Lotion & when I read about it I was impressed about the formula. I though of giving it a try & it worked pretty great. It really makes your skin even toned, healthy & radiant as it is packed with vitamin B3 & other skin nutrients. It also has a UV protection. So I prefer wearing it in the mornings & as a moisturizing base for my makeup. Definitely recommended for daily use & ill re-purchase.



2. Nivea Daily Essential cleanser & toner:
I love using this cleanser & toner for removing my makeup. It leaves my skin soft & helps removing my makeup better. I dont use it on daily basis but I love using it when i have eye-makeup on. it has this typical Nivea chemical typo smell but it works fine. You just have to apply it in circular motion over your face 7 wash your face with water. it leaves your skin feeling smooth & refreshed. I'm planning on doing a detailed review of this product sometime soon. But an average product good for daily use & yes at some point if I need i'll repurchase.


3. Bourjois contour clubbing waterproof pencils:
I cant say enough good things about these pencils. they are super pigmented & glides on smoothly. They doesnt smudge or transfer. I have been in love with these lately & I love layering it over my eyeliner or on my lower lash. They also has super color pay off with a light shimmer. I have this pencil in 2 shades & I love both of them. the black is super black which I use as eyeliner & the brown is a super beautiful metallic brown which is a must have color. Highly recommended & Yes ofcourse I'm going back to pick few more colors. read my complete review here. 



4. Rimmel Eyebrow pencil:
I have really light eyebrows & for month I dont even have to pluck them. Still I like using eyebrow products as I love thick & framed look. I picked this pencil in a recent drugstore haul & I absolutely love using it. The formula is soft enough to be applied but sets really well without smudging or transferring anywhere on the skin. It stays on my brows through out the day. A really great product at such a great price. Best for everyday wear & available in variety of shades. Must try.



5. Please me by MAC:
All of you know that I love MAC lippies & I'm such a big fan of them. In my recent visits to the store I picked a few MAC products from their limited edition collections & few lippies for fall. I wanted to buy this shade but I dont know why I didnt buy it earlier. One of my friend gifted it to me & I started using it right away. its a perfect shade for my skin tone. I love wearing it for daytimes & daily basis. Gives me that fresh & feminine look. Its a perfect pale-pink which is not too-barbie-pink but still a very wearable shade of pink. It will look great on fair to medium skin tone. It has a matte finish & stays on my lips for good 6 to 8 hours. The only thing is you have to apply on a very well moisturized lips otherwise it looks really chalky & chappy. Its a must have lip shade for every matte & pink toned lipstick lovers.



6. Dior Show Iconic Over Curl mascara:
I cant write enough good things about this mascara its amazing. I got it in a sample size from Sephora. The first time I used it I instantly fell in love with the mascara. It gives your lashes a very notable volume & length. Its super black & is perfect for doll lashes look. The formula isnt drying & goes on your lashes very smoothly. The brush is curved which makes the application even easier. I noticed that it has small fiber typo-thingy which make your eye lashes look bigger & fuller. It doesnt melt but its not waterproof either. I'm definitely planning on purchasing this & I would love if this formula is available in waterproof.



7. Rimmel 9-in-1 BB cream:
In such a short time this BB cream has become a 2nd favorite. Its a good 9-in-1 BB cream for daily wear. It does what it says it really primes, conceals & covers almost everything. Give your face that unified & even yet natural tone. I got this cream in shade Light which is a perfect match for my skin tone & has a pinkish undertone. It also has an SPF25 which is always great for me as I dont have to go an extra step. Its a good product for the price & is very affordable. Read complete review here.

(Please ignore the tag on Vaseline even tone)


There were many other products which I tried but I loved using these products. I hope that you enjoyed reading it & found something useful for you. Do you have any questions? Recommendation? Please let me know by leaving a comment below.
Thank you for reading.

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty