Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ponds Age Miracle range review


Hello Beauties!

It is said that as you turn 20 you should start using an eye cream & after 25 you should take care of your skin really well for the fine lines & wrinkles. Recently I have been noticing few lines over my forehead & I was really concerned about them. Though I have a really good & clear skin but I noticed that few fine lines are appearing on my forehead area. I love using ponds products as they always suits my skin & I absolutely love Ponds BB cream than any other foundation or alphabetic cream.
I instantly knew what I wanted & I ran to the store to pick few products of this range. I got a facial wash, a night cream & an eye cream. I used these products for a good month or more & now I feel its a good time to share my experience with you guys.



1. Ponds Age Miracle Cell ReGEN facial foam:
I have been using this face wash for last 2 months. I used it in my PM routine for cleansing my face & removing makeup to apply the night cream. I have noticed that this face wash is very gentle from my Ponds Flawless White face wash. It smells really fresh & flowery. It cleanses thoroughly to get rid of makeup & other dirt from your skin without making it dry or flaky. It has micro granules to exfoliate the skin  which leaves my skin very smooth & newer looking. They exfoliates your skin well without being harsh on it & give a scrubbing feel to your skin.
My overall skin complexion has improved, it has reduced the dullness  & made my skin look radiant.  The formula is great it cleanses the skin without taking away the moisture from it. The texture of the face wash is of a very creamy consistency & is white in color. A pea sized amount is sufficient for one use. Few of my friends reported that this really does clean their skin, remove impurities & is very effective on the black heads too. It works good for both oily & combination skin. I use & will recommend you to use it with other products from the same range for best results.
I will always keep it in my PM routine & of course definitely repurchase if I run out.



2. Ponds Age Miracle Overnight Repair Dream night cream:
I have to say I'm absolutely in love with Ponds this night cream. This is my first ever night cream & when I realized that I have to get 1 I exactly knew that I wanted this. It is designed to fight the ageing sings in an overnight repair treatment. the texture is very rich & mousse like. After application it absorbs quickly & leaves the skin insanely smooth, When I wake up I feel my skin visibly youthful & radiant.
This cream minimizes the fine lines & prevents them from appearing. It diminish the signs of  ageing & works overnight while you take your beauty sleep. It also prevents the dullness & improves overall radiance of your skin while maintaining the texture, tone & elasticity of your skin. The formula is great & has some really impressive ingredients. It contains Alpha hydroxy which acts as an exfoliator to shed the dead cells. It also contains the Retinol which is a primary ingredient to help fight the fine lines, wrinkles, smile lines, scars & pimples. The cream is a lil pinkish-white & smells so fresh. This cream can also be used as a primer because it contains dimethicones which fill in the pores & fine lines to give your that even looking skin.

Overall its a great product without being too thick that makes it work for oily to combination skin. After a month good use I can say this product is worth every penny & my fine lines has reduced alot. It gives my skin that matte finish I love, works great as my primer & has helped alot on my fine lines. Highly recommended!



3. Ponds Age Miracle Dual action eye cream:
Its a dual eye cream for upper lid & under eye area. Each one of them has different effects & textures to suit both areas well.  The cream is really great in size & 2 different creams are arranged in 1 packaging for ease. You dont have to open 2 different products or go extra steps. The white is for under-eye area & claims to reduce puffiness, brighten dark circles & fine lines. Though the texture is very thick but it absorbs amazingly without leaving it greasy or sticky. It has a slight tint which instantly brighten up the under eye circles but next day in the morning I realized that there is a little blue colored shimmer (which I have no idea what it is supposed for).
The pink part, however is supposed to be used for your upper lid. It has collagen & chamomile extracts mixed with anti-aging properties to reduce wrinkles & crow feet. The texture is a mix of gel & emollient, not oily but more like an eye primer.
After using it I realized that it has really helped in with my under eye fine lines & dark circles. I dont need much of concealer & I look good without putting any makeup. It has helped alot with the puffiness as well. I'm enjoying this product & if you have crossed your teens i'll recommend you to use it & see the results for yourself.

I'm so glad that I picked these products from the Ponds. I'm really enjoying these products & trust me I have no issues or complains about them. All of them are working really great for me & after using these I know the other products from same range will be effective too. I'm surely going to pick the other products of this line & use them. I absolutely love Ponds products. Use them for yourself & see what i'm talking about.

Have you used any of these products? Or any other anti-aging product which you want to recommend? Please let me know by leaving a comment below in the section. i'll be back with more soon.
Thank you so much.
Love
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty