Saturday, May 30, 2015

Little announcement & a step ahead!

Hello Dear Readers!

I hope that all of you are doing well, working your ways up to your dreams & goals.
Staying positive & welcoming everything with a calm heart & smile is very important to climb the success stairs. We all wakeup with certain dreams every morning & spend our day working towards them. Its best to take one step at a time while enjoying what you do & experiencing it fully.

Rushing things & jumping these stairs will take you no-where. You have to stand still through thick & thin to build strong base which will last forever. There are times when we feel lost & dont understand which way leads to our destination. I will say only one thing here, trust your instincts because the energy never lies & go on the path your heart leads you to. Nothing worth having comes easy, we need to work very hard & give our utmost dedication to see the beauty of success.

I have a little-big announcement to share with you all today. I have been blogging since 2013 & I have finally decided to take it a step ahead. So, I have created my Youtube channel & starting a vlog where I'm going to share with you all product reviews, swatches, hauls & life randomness. I hope that you all will keep supporting me the way you always did. Show some love to my channel & I always welcome positivity. 

Here is the link, subscribe & your suggestions are always welcome. Also dont forget to show some love to my social media here, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter

I hope that you enjoy the videos as much as I do filming them & keep showing me the love. Feel free to leave your suggestions, recommendations & views in the comment section below. I loved writing this me-to-you post & I will talk to you guyz very soon.

xoxo
A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty