Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Drugstore Gem | Boots Cucumber Whitening Moisturizing Day Cream


Hey Beauties!

I'm here to review another skin care product. When the weather is soaring upto 50' & humidity increases, our skin responds to it in a different way as well. May be you have been using some products which proved to be the best suit for your skin or you had the skin issues like me. I'm really careful about the basic care of my skin, if not extraordinary. I always use a good face wash, moisturizing day/night creams, eye cream & eat healthy because this all reflects on your skin.

If you follow my monthly favorites or regular skin care posts then you probably see the same products in the skin care routine coming back again and again. But with this heat my skin felt extra dehydrated & dried up to the level that I had rashes on my T-zone. All things were irritating my skin & I couldnt even use an SPF on my face. So I decided to change my skin products to something more lighter & moisturizing.

I changed my face wash & started using Dove Inner Glow NutriumSerum face wash which really helped in locking the natural moisture. But I also needed a good day cream which is light, has an SPF & also has whitening effect though I'm fair but still needs it to avoid the dullness & black spots. . I looked in few stores but nothing impressed me & I visited Boots to pick a few things where I saw this cream. I checked the label for the elements I was looking for and it ticked them all, so I opened the jar, smelled it & instantly bought it.




It effectively lightens & helps protecting the skin from daily UV exposure It contains whitening complex to lighten the skin naturally, removing the black patches/spots or any dullness on your face. Added UV filter protects the skin against sun exposure & damages. n addition, It is formulated with vitamins A & E which helps protecting the skin from environmental & weather damages leaving it soft & cucumber helps in preserving the natural skin moisture & enhances its complexion. .

It has really helped in making my skin more radiant, plump & glowing. I see a big difference on the areas I had spots or dullness. My skin looks even toned, radiant, brighter & all the sensitivity has gone. This smells divine like a very fresh & sweet cucumber that I m in love with.




So, if you are looking for something like this I will highly recommend that you guyz check out this cream. Totally worth its price & I have already repurchased it.. Enjoy another drugstore product, till next time.

Retails for 16SAR @ Boots Pharmacy

Stay Bright & Glowing!
xoxo
A

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this cream before!
    Fantastic review, will defo be looking out for it in the future ^_^
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, it is nice and professional. This cream sounds great for dry/normal skin type! I'm following you via Gfc. I would really appreciate it, if you would follow me back. Thanks:)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading moisturizer reviews! This one sounds great!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty