Tuesday, October 20, 2015

MACaholic | MAC Fix+ spray (Limited Edition)


Hey Beauties!

I'm here again with another fab product review from my favorite beauty brand. Today we are talking about MAC Fix+ spray & see if its worth all the hype or no.

Let me burst your bubble. NO! its not a setting spray. 

This product is often considered to be something which sets your makeup, but its NOT a setting spray. Instead its a very versatile perp, prime, finishing & refreshing spray. This product can be used in many different ways with your makeup which I will cover in another post.

So you guys must be wondering that what this spray is?
Well its a mist which acts as a bonding agent for your makeup, keeps it fresh & gives you a beautiful natural finish. Its basically designed to smoothen your skin, foundation & makeup texture. It does help your makeup stay longer but it doesn't set it.





This product is great for those having dry or dehydrated skin. The spray comes out in an equal mist on your face with every pump, not like a straight liquid on your face. I mostly use it under my foundation & after my moisturizer. I spray about 2-3 spritz & let it dry before applying my foundation. It does keep my skin smoother, fresh, makes my foundation last longer & gives it a very beautiful finish.

I have been wanting to try it since very long but always skipped it telling myself that I dont really need it. I'm glad that I did that because I finally picked it in limited edition lavender fragrance which smells ahmazing!. MAC limited editions are always a Yasss! for me & I love it if I get the regular shades or products in special packaging/fragrance.





I have been using it under my foundation, I tried it with Revlon Airbrush Photoready foundation, Dior Nude Air Serum Tint & Urban Decay Naked Ultra definition foundation. It works great under all of these especially it gives a beautiful look to my powder foundation. It really helps to smoothen that cakey foundation look on your face & I feel it helps in controlling the oil. This doesnt feel thick or sticky on my skin & it actually helps in reducing the pores. It preps & primes my skin for a flawless foundation & makeup application.

So, overall its a very versatile product that has many uses beside making your foundations look flawless. I will highly recommend you all to pick yours & I can see myself going through it like a candy. It has become a must have in my makeup routine & I would definitely repurchase. I purchased the limited edition for 112SAR which is really good. If you have not tried it then you are missing on life. Go, grab yours now!



Stay Gorgeous Girls!
xoxo
A

10 comments:

  1. I love MAC and although it's pricey, I don't think you can go wrong with their products! This sounds amazing too, something I'd love to try! xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac is awesome, though I've never tried this, definitely will, I enjoy the results I get when using their foundation and lipsticks.
    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll have to give this a try :) It was such a good review :)
    Ramsha | Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My skin is oily so I wonder how this would work for me. I've heard my fair share of Fix+ reviews but haven't tried it yet. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea behind fix +, wish it didn't break me out!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely my favorite...Must have in your stash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has become my favorite too. Thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete
  7. This is absolutely my favorite...Must have in your stash

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post was actually SO helpful, Anam! Because I too have heard the rumours of it being a setting spray and I was thinking of getting it instead of the urban decay setting spray - glad I read this before!

    P.S. Sorry it has taken me so long to get around to your blog, it's been a hectic week but I'm so glad I found it, so lovely! Excited to keep updated with you! :)

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3
      Yes definitely pick this one but for giving your makeup that blended & smooth look. UD spray is really good for setting the makeup. Hope to see you around.

      xoxo

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty