Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Splurge worthy | Dior Nude Air Serum Foundation

Hey Makeupaholics!


We all love makeup, dont we?
But these days this weather isnt much supportive with this much of humidity & sweat. 

No worries the savior is here for covering up skin, giving flawless finish & still keeping it light to breath. 
Yes! I'm talking about this all new Dior Nude Air Serum Foundation in the makeup block. 

I tried mine in the Sephora stores to match my colour and picked the lightest shade in my recent Sephora Haul (watch here). I was in love with the texture & how it looked on my skin. I saw it in different lights in the mall, outside it & came back home after finishing my shopping, the foundation was still on.So I decided that its a good foundation & I should pick it. I went back to Sephora, purchased my foundation & used it the same day.

My take on the product: 
I have used it for more then a month & I feel now is a good time to share my thoughts with you. I absolutely love how smooth is this foundation, it just disappears quickly into your skin leaving it flawless & radiant. Its a very light foundation which gives a beautiful coverage blurring out the imperfections. 

Texture & Formula:
The texture of this foundation is very liquidy & runny which makes it really light. It dries quickly so you have to work fast & it blends like a dream. It comes on as a light thin layer yet with a great sheer coverage. Its contain oils that evaporates instantly to give you that perfect natural looking makeup in an instant. The formula is drying yet gives you a semi-dewy finish. It has an SPF25 which is always great. 

Its a talc-free formula which is combined with blurring agents & glazed pigments that offer weightless correction, evenness & radiance. Its an oil filled formula with air bubbles combined with vitamins & minerals that brings continuous balance & vitality. With each application the skin feels more breathable & brighter. It smells like a botanic talcum powder but I love it. 



Tids-bits:
Its a bit pricey but worth it as I feel that the amount of product I need to use will last for quiet a while. I set it on my T-zone only & it stays for good 8-9 hours in this humid weather. Till now I havnt noticed any problems on my skin except for the fact that it looks & feels better. I get alot of compliments & get asked what I'm wearing. I tried it with a Beauty Blender & Real Technique Buffing brush, I feel its better applied with a brush because for the blender its very liquidy. 



Final Verdict:
Overall its my favorite at the moment & I dont reach for anything else these days as I know I cant use anything else in this weather.Formula is drying so make sure your skin is moisturized otherwise I had dry patches. It dries somewhere between matte & dewy which is just perfect for me with an SPF 25  So if you are looking for something which is light & suitable i'll highly recommend that you try out this foundation. I will re-purchase if I run out or dont find anything better. But I can tell that its going to be one my favorites for a long time or may be forever.


Stay Flawless!
xoxo
A

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I love it but yea definitely one of those products that you need to test in person before buying :)
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I cant believe you commenting on my post. Yes definitely try it if you get a chance. Its a very good foundation.
      And thanks for the comment.

      XOXO

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty