Thursday, August 6, 2015

Victoria Secret New Body Care Collection


Hey Beauties!

I  hope that all of you are doing well. I'm here today with an exciting post for you. 

We all love the pink stripped brand. Yes! I'm talking about Victoria Secret. 
I'm a big fan of their body care products, fragrances & cosmetic bags. The body care is always very effective with killer fragrances. They have huge variety of product lines to select what suits you best. I also did a review on my favorites mists from VS which you can read here

Recently VS angels celebrated all new Body Care collection which is to be released sometime in August in Middle east stores. This new collection has four product line with different scents; Acai, Verbena, Shea & Coconut Milk. Each line has four different daily-use products; smoothing scrub/wash, ultra rich cream wash, hydrating body lotion & a weightless body oil, to deliver nourished & more touchable skin from head to toe. Here is a little sneak peak of products for you. 






Excited? Well, I'm. I haven't checked the stores so I don't know if its already available. But i'll check soon & let you all know my thoughts about them. The packaging looks clean & I already decided to pick a few products. Are you planning to try out these? Let me know your favorites in the comment section below. 

Stay Beautiful!
xoxo
A


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty