Saturday, August 22, 2015

OOTD | Weekend outfit inspiration: Palazzo & Tee


Hey Fashionista!

Here is a quick inspo for weekend ootd, Happy weekend!
In keeping up with the weather I opted for a very light fabric palazzo which has lining above the knees & gives a beautiful sheen look to your legs while covering them. It has plaids which makes it very flowy & wearable for the summers. Its a very soft georgette fabric which makes it very airy & breathable to the skin. This palazzo is from Centerpoint & I bought it for around 110SR.




I paired my black palazzo with fun coral color tee, which is also from Centrepoint, I bought it for around 79SR. Its a soft cotton tee with a black perfume bottle on it & a cute bow at the back to add little details. I feel that the black color bottle graphic ties the look together.




For my feet I took out these blush colored strap heels by Payless which I bought on their Tuesday Everything 65SR sale. They have been in my shoe stash since I bought them & never got a chance to wear them. I wanted to wear heels with a palazzo so that it looks flowy & add some inches to my height (though I'm 5'10 already). I opted for a nude shade because I don't wanted to add more color to my look.




With accessories I'm keeping it very simple because I dont wanna drag the attention away from my tee. I'm carrying my most favorite Michael Kors Traveller Hamilton medium bag with very basic golden studs which I got from a random kiosk at Al-Salaam Mall, Aldo's toe ring which has this tiny orange pearl & golden colored MK Wyatt watch. I also wore my favorite nail combo, Black out by Maybelline & rose gold glitter from Claire's.




I hope that you liked it. What did you wear at this roasting weekend? Let me know below & I will be back very soon with some more inspo. Till then.

Stay Fashionable!
xoxo
A

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit. It's super chic. I am all about those pants. So fantastic. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty