Monday, November 23, 2015

Beauty Must Have | Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub Review


Hello My Bubblies!

Alot of soft kisses for you all.
Today I'm sharing with you a very long due review of my favorite lip scrub.
You guyz have seen this scrub many times on my Instagram as I have mentioned my skin care must haves here, here & here.
So I finally took out the time to write this review & tell you bout this awesome product.

This is my first every lip & Lush product. I bought it & used it once but stopped using it as I didnt like it much. Then one day I decided to try it again & see if it works. And it actually did!






I love this scrub for my lips as it really exfoliates them well, removes all the dead skin & leaves them kissable. I love how it plumps my lips & make them look more fuller! My lips look pink & my lipsticks goes on smoothly & stays for hours without cracking or flaking, even the matte ones!
A little goes long way & you dont required alot of it to exfoliate your lips. I use it & then apply my Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm to moisturize.




It smells sweet & actually tastes like a bubblegum (Yes! I have tasted it). The jar is a little glass container with very Lush-ish black & white labeling. I love how the bright color is visible from boarders that makes it look even cuter. There are 2 more flavors available in this scrub, popcorn & mint julep, so if you dont like the smell you can opt for others.

I absolutely love this product & excited to try a few more from Lush. I'm happy that I took the plunge & purchased it for aroung 61SAR (If I remember correctly). I have been using it from quiet sometime & still it will last me like forever. Please recommend me some other Lush must haves. Till next time...



Whats your favorite lip scrub?

Keep pouting!
xoxo
A



10 comments:

  1. Lush scrubs are so much hyped and this one sounds so good!

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks perfect! Lush is one of my favorite stores:)

    Nati
    www.littlemissnati.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard a lot about their scrubs, I guess I should go and get one. :) This looks (and apparently taste) amazing.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard about this scrub but looks like a great product!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this in the popcorn flavour! They work so well.

    Georgia Jade | The Weekend Attic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always wanted to try lush's scrubs. Will have to check this one out.

    Stephanie | www.stephykeung.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are one of my fav lip scrubs! I love how sweet and silky my lips feel after a scrub.

    www.blushingkay.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would give a try to this lip scrub.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would definitely like to give this lip scrub a try to cure dark and pigmented lips

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting post about the bubble gum lip scrub. Was looking for Lip Scrub For Dark Lips

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty