Saturday, November 7, 2015

October Favorites 2015


Dear Beauties!


We are already in November, thats like 2nd last month of the year, nearly end of 2015!

This month has been quite a good one for me in terms of beauty. I have discovered a few new favorites that I'm absolutely in love with & I'm excited to share them with you along some of other things.



To start off with I have been loving MAC Fix+ mist the most. Its been such a treat for my face & makeup routine. I love how it makes my skin look so radiant, hydrated & smooth. I picked it from the limited edition Fix+ collection & it smells like lavender which is just a very relaxing scent. I love to use it for my daily makeup, party makeup & sometimes itself for a beautiful skin. Read more here.



I love to try out different products & while that I cam across this Boots Cucumber Whitening Moisturizing day cream. I love how it moisturized my skin very well & makes it soft. This cream is an essential part of my every day morning routine. It doesnt make my skin oily & its very effective in removing that dull look from your face. Read more here.



As all my readers & followers know that I love lipsticks & I have been trying out many liquid lipsticks since they came out. So recently, I tried these MUA Luxe Liquid lipsticks on a recommendation from a friend as she mentioned that they are really good dupe of limecrime. Well I will not say that they are exact dupe but if you are looking for something that is easy on pocket then yes definitely a good option. Read more here.


So I had this perfect croptop which I loved wearing during this month. I picked in my recent fashion haul from Cache Cache. Its in my favorite combo of B&W stripes with cobalt blue sequence.  Check out the complete look I have put together here. 



My this favorite isnt a beauty or fashion product but my all time favorite candle from Bath & Body works in Pumpkin Heirloom. I love the warm scent of pumpkin in my room while having a cup of coffee & reading some good book. I have used it really carefully as this isnt available throughout the year. BBW candles are my favorite & i always end up picking 3 to 4 during my every visit.




What have been your favorites for the month?


Stay Beautiful!
xoxo
A



9 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than a candle in fall, right? Great picks and I'll definitely be picking up the Mua liquid lipsticks especially the shade " A Flush"

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah so true.
      Oh I need to check that shade too.
      Thanks for stopping by <3
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Candles are my all time favourite, can never go wrong with a good candle:')

      Love the post xo

      http://tishmanning.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. Those lipstick colours are just beautiful!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      They are really good dupes for some of the famous colors.
      Thx for stopping by.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Pumpkin scented candle??? That sounds amazing!!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaassss! Its a must have if you are pumpkin scent lover.
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love your faves! That cat clutch is super cute!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those liquid lipsticks look amazing!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty