Sunday, November 15, 2015

MACaholic | MAC Wash & Dry collection 2015



Hello Beauties!

We all know that I am a MAC hoarder & pretty packaging always makes me go gaga.
Then how could have I missed this collection from MAC?

This collection was one of summer 2015 collections by MAC & came out online in May but it was in Jeddah stores in August. This one was a big collection with bronzers, highlighters, blushers, eye shadows, eye pencils, eye brow products, lipsticks, glosses etc.

There were a few regular products with special packaging & some of the shades were limited edition. I was passing through the store & I saw the colorful display, after that we all know what happened. I picked total 4 products including my first limited edition brush.



MAC lipstick in  Morange:
I wanted to pick this shade in last year summers as orange lips were in. this shade is described as vivid bright orange color with an Amplified finish. Its a bold bright orange with warm red undertones & very very fine orange shimmer to it. This color is a regular shade but it was in a limited edition packaging so I finally picked it.



MAC Freshen Up Highlight powder:
A beautiful coral to neutral highlight powder. After mixing it together it gives a bright peachy tangerine warm tone with a very fine shimmery finish look. I also noticed that most of the sheen on the surface is an over-spray which is gone after first swatch. Its a tri colored powder that will make a good highlight for darker skin tone but just a blush for fair complexion. Any ways i picked it since the packaging was worth it.




MAC blusher in Hipness:
I went back 2nd day to pick this blusher because I dont know why I didnt pick on the first visit. Its a very pretty coral pink color with warm undertones to it. It has matte finish with good color payoff, soft & thin texture. The formula isnt powdery but I find it a lil difficult to blend on skin as it seems to stick on certain areas. But I absolutely love how it looks after application & I'm happy that I picked it.




MAC 125SE split fiber dense face brush:
This is the product I was really excited to try & I'm really really happy that I picked it. Its a widened, face brush with two distinct sides - natural fibers & synthetic fibers. I found it really different, had my eyes on it & its not available regularly so I immediately picked it.

So, the idea behind combining these two is that natural fibers give a very soft-defused look while the synthetic bristle fuse the color on the skin. This brush can be used with both; powder & cream products. It is flat at the top which makes it a really good brush for contouring as it will get into the hollows of your cheek.

I use it every time & I love the results.



Have you tried any product out of this collection?




19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, right? Packaging is what always gets me.
      Thanks for stopping by.
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. The packaging of this range is just soo pretty! (also the product inside ^^)
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes just to pretty to use.
      Thanks for stopping <3
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love the packaging of this MAC collection, it's so funky. The Freshen Up highlight powder looks so pretty and I'm intrigued about the brush too x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That brush is love.
      Thanks for stopping by <3
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hi, I am great & I hope you are doing same as well.
    I will definitely check it out.
    Thanks for stopping by
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the controversy about the over spray and how much people were pissed about it, but the blush itself is pretty.

    Angie x | Chocolate & Lipstick || UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Its not a conspiracy but an actual truth. Still its so pretty, who cares??
      Thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete
  6. That packaging is so vibrant! I love it. Great review.

    Stephanie | www.stephykeung.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never even knew you could get limited edition brushes! It looks/sounds amazing though, and I am obsessed with the sound of that highlighter!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that brush has changed my life.
      Thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete
  8. Mac Morange looks like a beautiful shade, so vibrant!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it looks really great on lips.
      Thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty