Sunday, November 29, 2015

Fall Beauty Swaps | Winterizing your makeup look


Hey Gorgeous!

Its that time of the year again where I swap some of my daily makeup products with fall shades to winterize my makeup look. I dont wear makeup on daily basis but I carry a basic makeup bag with me, just in case if I have any urgent meeting or plans.



Fall skin is all about a beautiful glow so lets put our matte or powder foundations on side & opt for some beautiful dewy finishes. I will be swapping my UD powder foundation with my Dior Nude Air Serum foundation for a radiant look.



For brows I will be swapping my Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil 002 Hazel with 001 Dark Brown.
And I will also go to the store & check if they have another darker shade in Brow This Way Kit otherwise 002 Medium Brown is also fine.




I will be swapping my all time favorite H&M Dipliner with Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof pencil in ultra black. Its creamy enough to give you a beautiful line but its smudge proof & stays put for long time. Its also great for the season's eye liner trend: encircled eyeliner
For completing this eyeliner look, some thick lashes are great so I will be using my Bourjois Max Volume mascara.



I will swap my NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milkshake with 605 Strawberry Milk.



For my lips I am swapping my MAC Please Me with NYX Butter Gloss in Trimisu & MAC Whirl for daytime. For nights I am loving MAC Rebel.



I am gonna put away my H&M blusher in Sweet Rose & carry my Benetint with me. Also for some extra color I have picked a new NYX cream blush in CB09 Orange. I am looking for a new berry shade cream blusher. (Leave your suggestions below)



Swapped my MAC MSF in Refresh with my Guerlain Terracotta bronzer for adding some warmth to my look.




How are you swaping yur makeup?
row-of-hearts

12 comments:

  1. The Mac lip colours look amazing! Arghhhh I want them now! haha x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way to amp up the look for winter. Loved the shades of the Mac lipsticks!

    http://themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAC lipsticks are love.
      Thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete
  3. Totally agree, something rosy like Benetint is perfect for the upcoming Winter time!

    X

    Anjelique

    http://www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice products ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! Love all these products, so beautiful!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try that Dior foundation
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post
    have a nice day
    http://weirdthoughts13.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice products :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. really nice picks, i need to get mac whirl!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great products for a more wintery look!
    xo, jill
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty