Friday, May 22, 2015

Beauty Blender review

Hello beauties!

Today I'm sharing with you my experience of this much hyped beauty blender. I'm not much a foundation person but I gave it to the hype & ordered mine from an online Instagram store as then it was not available at Sephora.


I finally got it & was very eager to use it. I tried it first time with a CC cream for a wedding. Its very easy to dampen it just put it under the tap, run water & squeeze it so it absorbs the water. Once your beauty blender is double the size of it stop the water & squeeze out all the excess water possible.
I put my product on the back of my hand & then dab the beauty blender on it to take the product. The best part is it doesn't absorb excess product in it & applies the right amount which gives a beautiful & flawless finish.

Your Beauty Blender

Put it under water & squeeze to absorb water

Ta-daaaaaa!! Look at that size.

With the first use I was so impressed that I stopped using finger or any brush for the application. I had it for a quiet long time & have used it with different products. It works perfectly fine with every kind of a product & gives you that flawless finish. The only thing is that its not really effective around the eye area especially the corners but overall a very good sponge. Another thing which I like is the quality, usually the sponges have that squishy sound which the beauty blender doesn't have. It is very soft & easy to use.

Final Verdict:
Well this beauty blender is totally worth your money. It really gives a beautiful finish without making it look layered or cakey. It applies very thin layer of product while blending it into skin & gives you a flawless canvas to work on further. I will always suggest you to spend on quality rather than spending again & again on dupes or cheaper options. Ofcourse, I love it & already planning to purchase the smaller green ones & black one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty