Friday, May 15, 2015

OOTD | May Fashion Haul + Spring/Weekend Outfit Inspiration


Dear Fashionistas!

Its almost summers but this year we have had really good spring time in Jtown. Spring calls for florals prints, bright colors, & pretty flowy dresses. But its also a great time to rock some boyfriend or ripped jeans with chambery shirts & sneakers.



I'm tshirt, jeans & sneakers kind of a girl. Lately I have been looking for a good boyfriend jeans as there are numerous ways to rock it, so I started my search & went to different stores. Finally, I scored a really good jeans at Forever21. The color is not so intense nor washed out infact its the perfect jeans color which can go with light colored & darker tops too.


To pair this jeans I also picked a black colored stripe & sheer back oversized shirt from Forever21. I loved the studs on shoulder which gave it an edgy look. The strip part is made up of cotton while the sides & back are sheer.



I have been looking for these black crochet Toms & I ordered them online from Markavip. I'm tall so I always prefer flats & sneakers over heels. These Toms looked really great with my boyfriend jeans & chambery black shirt.



I kept it as simple & comfy as I can by adding my all time favorite owl necklace, Michael Kors Wyatt watch, Michael Kors traveller Hamilton in black, sea-green colored anklet from random kiosk at mall & ofcourse one of my all time favorite Gucci flora. Because for me less is always more!

I picked all these things in May fashion Haul. I hope that you guyz liked a little spring/weekend outfit inspiration. Share your ideas & suggestions in the comment section below. I will be back soon with another outfit post till then keep sharing your love.

Stay Fashionable!
xoxo
A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty