Tuesday, May 5, 2015

My best dressed- Met Gala 2015

Dear Fashion-aholics!

The biggest fashion night of the year is here. Yes! its time for another Met Gala post & this year's theme might be the most talked about to date. This year Met Gala's theme was "China: Through the looking glass" celebrating all things Chinese art, designs, dresses & everything that interprets the country's culture.
I dont know where to start but this year was a very difficult one for a moment I thought might be its the worst dressed ever this year. But some of them saved it for people like me. Big disappointed in my favorites but saw some different ones in pretty dresses. So here is my take.

My best dressed was Amal Clooney in John Galliano

Carey Mulligan in Balenciaga
Beyonce in custom made Givenchy
Lily Aldridge in Carolina Herrera

Claire Danes in Versace
Sofia Vergara in Marchesa dress

Kate Beckinsale in Dian von Fürstenberg
Bee Chaffer in Alexander McQueen
The ballerina chic Alicia Keys in Jean Paul Gaultier 
Kate Hudson in Michael Kors


What were your favorites? Let me know in the comment section below. These are mine which I picked. I will be back with another post so, keep watching the space.

XOXO
A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Anam Speaks Beauty